Chapter 34

Song is "Walk Through The Fire"

.......................................

MATURE THEMES AHEAD!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Tristan appeared in the doorway. Katy sat up in bed. His suit jacket, shoes, and tie were discarded. His hair was disheveled and his eyes were almost completely black, illuminated by lust and primal urge. A chorus of pain rippled through her, and she whimpered. 

"It hurts."

"I know, baby. I'm going to take care of you." He whispered, stalking over to her, and covering her with his muscular form. He stared at her in total adoration, before pulling her into him, and kissing her neck. Her eyes fluttered shut, and her lips parted as she dug one of her hands into his long hair. His hips ground into hers, and she could feel his arousal against her stomach. Tingles of excitement ignited within her as she guided his lips to her, wanting to taste him. 

Her dress was hiked up and pooled at her thighs. 

Tristan seemed to detest the fabric as he ripped the dress off her body. 

"Tristan," she moaned, as he began leaving his mark along her neck and collarbone. 

He growled in response, his large hands roaming her body. He wasn't going to stop.

Katy absolutely adored the attention, but the need for Tristan morphed into a painful ache. 

Her breasts strained against the confining fabric of her bra as a wave of pheremones emitted from her skin. His body stiffened in response. He stared at her with ravenous intent. 

"I need you inside of me," she begged.

Tristan halted, the pheremones hitting him like a slap in the face. 

"Say it again."

"Tristan, I need you inside of me right now, please." She had bit down on her bottom lip, drawing a well of blood. Tristan gently kisses it away. Something clicks inside him. 

Layers of clothes, uncertainty, and insecurity were ripped away until they both lay bare before each other. 

Tristan stared at her body, leaning over her form, and latching onto and kissing her perfect, pink nipples. 

"Are you sure?" He asked huskily, looking up at her. 

"Claim me, Tristan. Make me yours." With a low growl, he penetrated her. Katy dug her nails into him, marking him as well. 

As Tristan ravenously thrusted into her, he could feel their two souls binding together. 

"Mine."

All she wanted to feel was him. His rough touches would leave bruises, but that excited her more.

..............................

What did you think about this chapter? I told you it'd be getting steamy.