4

Yoongi grabbed his backpack quickly as he went out the door in a rush

He hated having to actually be on time. He hated even more that he was assigned for this project.

He opened the door to his car and threw his backpack inside.

"Hi Hyung!"

Yoongi looked up for him to gulp down whatever feisty remark he was about to say as he saw Jimin. The blond usually wore really oversized sweaters that went below his butt as he wore jeans but today, today was way different. He wore really tight black leggings and a tight white long sleeve work out shirt.

"Too early to speak?" Jimin smiled innocently as always as he stood in front of his car, a bag across his shoulder.

Yoongi cleared his throat. "Actually going to work?" God that was a terrible comeback.

"Yup! Big project they assigned me on. I'm excited."

"I'm not."

Jimin tilted his head. "You got assigned to a big project too?"

Yoongi couldn't help but stare from his driveway at how unbelievably muscular Jimin looked. Just how? He was so tiny and always had this dorky smile on his face, how? "Yeah I gotta work on some new stuff."

Jimin nodded and opened the door to his car. "Well, I'd talk to you for longer but I gotta pick up my friend."

"Right." Yoongi nodded.

"Have a nice day!" Jimin got in his white car and started his car.

Yoongi muttered a low 'you too' and started his black car. Jimin was already long gone when Yoongi drove off, getting to work.

How does someone hide all that muscle, was all he could think on his drive to work.

Namjoon tapped on Yoongi's window as Yoongi looked in his bag frantically.

Yoongi opened the door and sighed. "I left my contacts."

"Again?" Namjoon laughed. "Come on, how many times have we told you that you look fine with your glasses?"

Yoongi pouted grabbing his case out of his backpack and putting his square glasses on.

"Cute!" Taehyung said as he approached Yoongi's car.

Yoongi groaned as he gathered his stuff and got out of his car, following his two friends. "Dancers already here?"

Taehyung nodded. "Yup. Jin hyung is here too."

"What's Jin doing here?" Namjoon suddenly asked.

"He offered to make all the food for the dancers and testing staff." Taehyung smiled.

"Yes!" Yoongi smiled. "I love Seokjin hyung's food."

Seokjin worked at bakery. He was really good at cooking basically taught everything he knew to Yoongi and Taehyung. Yoongi was too lazy to cook but when he did, it was almost as good as Seokjin's food. Taehyung was a little slow when it came to learning things so he still cooked simple things. Namjoon was too clumsy around the kitchen so Seokjin didn't even dare to teach him how to cut an onion.