27

a/n: trigger warning

It was just another day at work other than how harsh it had been raining. Forecast reported a hurricane to hit the country in a week, so it was no surprise that the company building was pretty empty. Most employees were either putting up shutters or buying all necessities for their houses.

At the moment, Namjoon was exactly doing that with Seokjin, so he wasn't at work.

Yoongi was just finishing up fixing a few codes when he received a tap on the shoulder. He turned and took off his headphones. "Hey Jaebum."

"Hey man." The boy smiled as he looked at the computer, work almost done. "You got a visitor. Should I let him in?"

"Who is it?" Yoongi turned completely, confused as who came to visit him in working hours.

"Blond dude, a bit shorter than you. He is the guy that led the contemporary dance unit." Jaebum pointed at the door for the testing wing. "He says he has something of yours."

Yoongi stood up and slightly smiled. "Uh, yeah. Let him in."

Jaebum went out the door, looking for Jimin. Taehyung looked up at Yoongi, a smile growing on his face. "So hyung," The blond turned to him. "You already bought the ticket for the fair tomorrow night?"

"The fair?" Yoongi's eyes went wide as he remembered Jimin asking him to the fair. Taehyung began drinking from his water bottle as his hyung nodded. "Right, that double date."

Taehyung rolled his chair back as he began choking on his water. "D-Double date? It isn't a date... is it?"

Yoongi shrugged as he stared at the door again. "Well it's a date for you and Jungkook right?"

"I don't think so. Plus it's only a double date if you and Jimin are in a date together as well." Taehyung proclaimed as he pointed at Yoongi's back, clearing his throat while doing so. 

Yoongi laughed as he scratched behind his ear. "Uh, I'm sure Jimin didn't mean it like that."

As he spoke of the dancer, he walked in with his fellow coworker who was meant to be with Seokjin. "Hey Yoongs."

Namjoon smirked. "Yeah, hey Yoongs."

"You don't get to call me that." Yoongi chuckled as he hugged Namjoon then shook hands with Jimin. "I thought you were with Jin hyung fixing up your house."

"I was." Namjoon smiled after having hugged Taehyung, sitting next to him on his own desk. "Then he got called in for work, an emergency at the bakery so I just came. Told JB the gist so there isn't any problem."

"Okay, and you?" Yoongi couldn't help but smile as Jimin handed him over a usb drive.

"I was heading out and saw something laying on your driveway. I made sure it was dry, don't think the rain got it too bad." Jimin smiled as Yoongi kissed his usb drive.