44

Today, was a day filled with nerves and anticipation. For many on Jimin's side, including him, and for one on the other side, just Yoongi.

Jimin had to come up with some sort of plan to be able to avoid Jungkook and Hoseok, and his plan was strictly staying with Taemin and talking about their strategy.

It's just dancing, right? What more could there be to it? Well, there was the panel of judges, the audience, the other competitors, and their own skill and capability to take in accord. Choreographies were done, but there was always another version of it ready just incase they needed to take on bold action.

"Who's the panel of judges, do you know?"

Taemin shakes his head as he goes over the schedule of the teams competing. "Unfortunately not. Usually we have an inside that lets us know but this year, we only know of the usual judges of the competition, not our guest judges who will basically choose the winner." His eyebrows are furrowed yet he still holds a kind expression to his eyes as he looks up. "We'll just have to wait till we get there to see which choreography you'll perform."

"Just me?" Jimin suddenly feels sweat form on the back of his neck. "What about the rest of the groups?"

"I've seen the competition for those categories. Hip hop dance is already bold enough as it is and aerobatics is most of Jungkook's and Yugyeom's choreography." Taemin points at Jimin. "What I'm most worried about is your competition. We don't know if the Busan team is back this year, which is very likely."

"Their team is really good at contemporary dance..." Jimin remembers how they placed second just because Busan's contemporary team was so much better. A surge of doubt takes over his head. Maybe his choreography was not as good this year, maybe he would be the reason they place second again.

"I wouldn't worry Jimin," Taemin smiles as their bus finally arrives. "We'll take the win home with us."

Yoongi has finally parked his car and he takes a deep breath in. He was finally here and he had no idea as to what he should do. He brought flowers, picking lilies and and daisies, his mother's favorites. He then realizes thats why his niece is named Lily.

What do I do?

Yoongi gets out the car, flowers in hand and he goes to the directory, a small building for a caretaker to be in.

"Good morning, how may I help you?" The caretaker is a nice old man with kind eyes and a small smile. His very presence was soothing.

"Good morning sir... um, I haven't been here in a long time and I don't really remember..." He felt bad just saying it out loud.

"That's quite alright. Who are looking for?" The old man's smile brought ease to Yoongi.

"My parents. They should be together... Surname Min."

The caretaker searches up on his computer rather quickly and he nods as he smiles. "Ah, you must be Junki's brother. I'll show you the way."

The caretaker takes Yoongi outside and the two make their way down the graveyard. The man can sense Yoongi's nervousness.

"You mustn't be nervous to see your parents. They'll be quite pleased to see you've finally come."

Yoongi couldn't describe the feeling of hearing of someone talk about his parents as if they were still alive. "I hope so..." He looks around and he remembers when he first was here.

To him, the burial was what he thought the hardest part about his parents' deaths. The feeling of loss couldn't compare to any other feeling he ever had before. Looking around, he realizes so many families had to go through this and he could begin to imagine how many felt the same way he did that day. He use to think no one could understand it, but remembering how many looked distraught and how many looked numb, made things a bit easier for him.