46

A light shining through the window awakens Jimin, squinting his eyes in the discomfort of such brightness. He really should get black out curtains the way his boyfriend suggested. Speaking of said boy, Jimin rolls over in bed and is met face to face with his sleepy partner.

The blond notices that he's shirtless but he didn't go to sleep shirtless, he must have gotten hot under the covers. Jimin sits up, and readies himself to hop on one foot his way to the thermostat. He stands up and quickly hops, as quietly as possible and supporting himself with the wall.

This isn't his first injury, unfortunately. He knew how to make his way around life alone and injured. And yet Yoongi insisted on staying over to take care of him.

Hoping his way back, he tries his best to not make much movement as he lays back down on the bed, placing himself over Yoongi.

Who knew straddling someone on their side was this uncomfortable?

"Yoongi~" Jimin leans his head down as he has support from his hands on the mattress. He plants his lips on his boyfriend's forehead. "Wake up, hyung."

The boy is completely still as Jimin finishes his call.

He must be in a deeper sleep than usual. Jimin lays his head on Yoongo's cheek, both their cheeks smushed together. "Yoongs, come on, let's have some breakfast." Nothing again, just a slight sniffle.

Jimin smirks to himself and carefully pushes Yoongi so he's completely flat on his back. He places his hands on his chest, sliding them down to his hips. Leaning down, he places his hand down onto the crook of his neck, kissing downwards onto his chest.

"Baby, are you not gonna wake up for me?"

"If I wake up, you'll stop." He suddenly hears and Jimin can't help but giggle as he wraps his arms around Yoongi.

"Morning love."

"Morning Chimmy." Yoong places his hands on Jimin's waist, his eyes only halfway open. "What do you wanna do for breakfast, baby boy?"

Jimin blushes at the nickname as he leans down. "Whatever you make, I'll eat well!"

Yoongi rolls Jimin over so he's on top, peppering with kisses as the younger giggles.

"Hyung stop!" The boy's giggle fit is quick to stop as the two hear a doorbell. "Ugh, why is it always at the worst time?"

"Hey" Yoongi laughs as he gets off the boy, quick to get out bed to grab onto Jimin's crutches, "You were telling me to stop anyways."

As he is handed the crutches, Jimin smirks. "You know what tickling usually leads to."

"Shut up." Yoongi laughs as he walks ahead to open the door as another press of the door bell rings through the house. "Damn, this is probably the first time I'll beat you to anything."

"Oh shut it you asshole." The younger isn't far behind as he watches Yoongi open the door and the smile on his face is quick to wipe off.

"Oh hey hyung." Jungkook scratches the back of his neck as he notices Jimin standing behind him. "Um... I want to talk to Jimin..."

Yoongi knows he has probably come to make amends, so he smiles as he opens the door, giving a warning look to Jimin who looks ready to tell him off. "I'll start on breakfast while you two talk." He closes the door and makes his way to the kitchen. "I hope my rap music doesn't bother you from the kitchen~"

Jimin rolls his eyes at his boyfriend's remark as he crutches his way to the living room, sitting down before placing the crutches by him. "What do you want?"