21

Yoongi was not happy about this.

It was early. Way too early.

There they stood, his brother and his niece, on his front porch.

"I'm really sorry Yoongi, this is out of nowhere. But Nancy's parents had an emergency and I have to go with her to check on them out of town." Jun Ki sounded desperate. "Nancy's sister is out of town, I really didn't want to bother you."

Yoongi just took a deep breath in and let it out. "It's alright hyung. I barely get to see this little one anyways."

"Thank you Yoongi, I owe you big one." He passed Yoongi a blue, small backpack. "Here are her coloring books, snacks, and medicine."

"Medicine?" Yoongi took the backpack in his hand and stared at it. This was a boy's backpack, Optimus Prime on the front.

"Yes, as soon as she has breakfast, sorry I didn't have time to make her some, give it to her. It's for her ADHD."

"Hyper," He sighed. "Didn't know that."

"I'm sorry, again. But thank you so much little bro."

"No problem." He waved at Nancy in the car. "Be careful on your drive over. Tell them I said hi."

"I will. Bye sweetie." Jun Ki bent down and kissed his daughter's head. "Uncle Yoongi will take care of you for today. We'll try to be back so we can have dinner together, alright?"

"Yes papa." She waved excitedly as he got in their car and drove off.

"Well," Yoongi closed the door behind him as the girl bounced in the house. "what do you want for breakfast Lily?"

"Is pancakes okay?" Lily asked, a little shy to be in Yoongi's house.

Her and Yoongi had only met twice before. On her first birthday, and her third birthday. For her second birthday, she was with her mother visiting their family, and for her fourth birthday, Yoongi didn't visit.

"I uh..." Yoongi scratched his neck. "I don't know how to make pancakes."

Lily pouted. " 'S okay..."

Yoongi pouted himself. He really wanted to win her over. He was her uncle. He was suppose to be cool and fun, better to hang with than Jun Ki. "I have a friend that knows how though!" He smiled as Lily bounced on her feet. "Want to go get him with me?"

"Yes!" She answered in english and she quickly grabbed Yoongi's hand. "Let's go!"

Yoongi sighed and walked out of his house with his niece in hand. He didn't like asking for help. Specially from his neighbors. But he really needed to win Lily over.

"Can I ring the doorbell?" Lily asked, sucking her thumb, unusual for a four year old.

"Yeah. Let me lift you up." Yoongi took the girl in his hands and lifted her up.

She rang the doorbell one too many times and giggled as she was brought back down.

The door was opened after a few minutes, a tired Jimin rubbing his eyes and staring in confusion at Yoongi. "Hey Yoongs..."

Jimin's husky morning voice left Yoongi speechless. "Hello mister!" Jimin looked down at Lily, who waved excitedly. "Good morning!"

"Hello there." Jimin waved back then looked back up at Yoongi. "You still waking up?"

"Yup. This is Lily, my niece." Yoongi pointed with his other hand that wasn't holding Lily's.

"Lily? That's such a pretty name!" Jimin crouched down in front of Lily. "Are you perhaps a princess?"