1

(picture above is for my non kpop friends im making read my stuff lol) ((and yes, looks based on love yourself her era))

Ding Dong

Yoongi ignored the door bell, not wanting to get up from his comfortable position.

Ding Dong

Yoongi stared at his front door from his living room, still unwilling to open the door.

Ding Dong

He groaned, stretching as he got up and paused his show. Maybe if he took long enough to get there, the person would leave him alone. But as slow as he was, he opened the door to greet a blond, short, and cheeky guy.

"Hi!" The guy smiled, showing his teeth, the top front two slightly crooked, as his cheeks went up. "I'm your new neighbor."

Yoongi looked at the blond up and down, ruffling what use to be a darker blue hair. He met the blond's eyes. "Cool."

He was about to close the door when the blond exclaimed. "Ah!" He had his hands behind the whole time so when he suddenly pulled a small bowl from behind his back, it didn't amuse Yoongi. "I made sushi in my free time. Not very typical for greeting new neighbors but... I wanted to be different." He then smiled again with his teeth as he pushed the bowl in front of him to Yoongi.

Yoongi would have refused but he really liked sushi. He grabbed the bowl with one hand and examined the inside, his poker face remaining intact. "Thanks."

The blond bounced a little and extended his hand. "I'm Jimin, nice to meet you."

Yoongi looked down at Jimin's hand. He took Jimin's small index finger only and shook it awkwardly.

Jimin chuckled nervously. "Um well... I live over there at the right," He pointed at the light blue house and turned back to Yoongi. "If you ever need me, I'll be there since I mostly work from home, heh."

Yoongi nodded, and went to close his door again. "Alright well tha—"

"Oh!" Jimin leaned a bit forward as his oversized sweater bounce with him. "You never said your name."

"Yoongi."

Jimin smiled.

Yoongi then smirked to himself as Jimin started to leave his porch. "Pretty sure," Jimin turned to Yoongi, humming. "The last person that lived there killed themselves in the house."

Jimin's eyes widened as he looked at his house then back at Yoongi.

"Thanks for the sushi!" Yoongi closed the door, laughing afterwards at the expression of his new neighbor. Mrs Lee moved to America, heh.

Jimin gulped as he made his way back to his house. He entered his house, his hands clamming a bit at the chill that went down his spine.

Suddenly, a broom slid off the wall after Jimin accidentally bumped into it, making him yelp.

Yoongi opened up the bowl as he fetched for some chopsticks with another hand.

He couldn't help but cringe as there was a smiley face drawn on top with what seemed to be eel sauce. Nevertheless, it looked fresh so Yoongi dug in.

His eyes widened at the sweet and salty flavor. "It's actually good... Maybe I shouldn't have scared him." He then thought back to his expression. "Nah." And he kept eating.

While poor Jimin now opened every door quickly and hid behind a wall, sighing from relief that no ghosts were there.

(^ν^)