14

Loud music blasted through Jimin's house

He was practicing a special move over and over as the music was on loop. Although it looked perfect, to him, it didn't feel right.

The sweaty boy tumbled down to the floor and went to stand up when his thigh decide to give out on him and he fell back down.

It was a sign to him that he should take a break, or should have before he hurt himself.

The blond turned off the music and stood up, limping his was to his fridge where his cold packs should be. He opened the freezer to find nothing. He had probably left them in the car after he attended Jungkook's ankle injury.

Sighing, he made his way out the front door to his car and opened it, searching for his cold packs.

"He's limping." Namjoon said as he held binoculars to his face and then passed them to Seokjin.

"Pain detected in his thigh. Signs of overworking himself, confirmed." Seokjin nodded. The two boys were behind Yoongi's window covered by blinds.

Yoongi rolled his eyes as he faced the TV. "Stop spying on Jimin."

Namjoon nudged Seokjin and smiled at the elder as he whispered. "He called him Jimin and not neighbor."

"He can probably hear you if I can." Taehyung chuckled as he sat next to Yoongi on the couch with a controller on his hands. The boy was trying to learn how to play better at Fortcraft, a specialty of Yoongi's.

Yoongi pointed at the TV. "There's a chest on top of the main tower on the Slanted area."

Taehyung nodded and made sure there were no enemies as he climbed his way up the towers of the popular area that was a little too deserted for the normal.

Seokjin passed the binoculars to Namjoon. "Why does he overwork himself so much? He seems to be pretty good."

Namjoon shrugged. He looked at Jimin as he pulled out the lunchbox with the ice packs inside. "Probably a perfectionist."

"He's not." Yoongi scoffed. "His house is messy, a perfectionist wouldn't leave crumbs on the counter or utensils lying around."

The two stalkers turned around and faced Yoongi. Namjoon pulled down his binoculars. "You've been inside his house?"

Yoongi nodded. "It's no big deal. We were asked by Mrs Park to take revenge on Hyusik so we pranked him together."

Seokjin's eyes widened. "Pranked? God, I haven't heard of your pranks for months."

Namjoon eyed Yoongi. "Awe Yoongi has a crush."

Yoongi's expression grew disgusted. "I don't have a crush on Jimin."

Taehyung looked between Yoongi and the other two. "Shouldn't someone go check on him if he seems so tired?"

Namjoon and Seokjin both pointed at Yoongi.