33

Yoongi quickly got off his car and ran to his porch

Yoongi quickly got off his car and ran to his porch. The rain was cold and harsh against his skin, thunder ringing in his ears.

"Fucking rain." He muttered to himself.

Barely 5 seconds under the rain and his shirt was almost entirely soaked. After closing the door behind him, he sighed. Although he hated getting wet, being inside while it poured outside, was probably the most relaxing to him.

Yoongi took off his coat and threw it on the floor, quickly taking off his now soaked shoes. He groaned realizing he had left his phone inside the car. The boy turned on ARMY and made his way to the kitchen to make himself tea as thunder started to become louder.

"ARMY, Read my notifications." He opened his cabinet and took out a mug.

"You have, 2 new emails, 3 pokes in Facebook, 2 missed calls, and 5 text messages." ARMY responded.

"Read my emails." Yoongi poured water in the mug and put it inside his microwave.

"Email from... Jaebum. Hey Yoongi, sorry to bother man. I got two bugs I need you to check for Fortcraft. Namjoon said there were two things we messed up with the new update. End of Email. Reply?"

"No." Yoongi's microwave displayed that there were 30 seconds left until ending.

"Email from Taehyung. Codes ready, just need to process them through the system. Left early. See you tomorrow hyung. End of Email. Reply?"

"No. Who are my missed calls from?" He took out the mug from the microwave and put a tea bag inside the water.

"2 missed calls from... Jimin. Call back?"

Yoongi tilted his head, confused as thunder sounded again. Was Jimin back already? It had only been another two days since he heard he was gone.

He hadn't bothered we calling or texting. If Jimin had told Taehyung to let the others know he was out of town, it was because he wanted space. But right now, Yoongi was tired. "No. Read my text messages."

"Message from... Jimin. Hey Hyung. Dont want to bother you if you are working but, could you come by my house? End of message. Reply?"

"No." Yoongi sipped from his mug, trying to keep his mind off of Jimin.

In the two days that the dancer had been gone, Yoongi was trying his best to not like said dancer. He was scared of liking Jimin. He had confessed in a moment of vulnerability at dinner and now... he kind of regretted it.

Now things would be awkward, at least he thought so. And he didn't even want to think of a relationship, at least not now. But then again, the more Yoongi thought about it, his anxiety was from his past and these irrational fears of 'What if Jimin hurts me or deceives me?' weren't really realistic.

Jimin could never hurt a soul, how could he hurt Yoongi?

"Message from... Jimin. It's not really important and I know I'd be bothering you but, I'd appreciate it. End of message. Reply?"