9

"Can you believe it Yoongi?" Mrs Park almost yelled

"Can you believe it Yoongi?" Mrs Park almost yelled. "He murdered my petunias!"

Yoongi nodded. "I understand Mrs Park, but I can't make your flowers come back to life."

Mrs Park huffed. "Well I know that! I want revenge on that man!"

Yoongi sighed as he placed his hand over Mrs Park's shoulder. "I can't do that Mrs Park. As much as we hate him as much as he hates petunias, we can't just take revenge like that."

"But someone has to do something!"

Yoongi nodded. "Karma will do it's work."

Mrs Park huffed as she walked away from Yoongi. "Karma my dog's ass. Maybe our new neighbor Jimin will be helpful then!"

Yoongi quickly followed after Mrs Park as she crossed the street towards Jimin's house. "Mrs Park, seriously, Jimin will refuse. He isn't one to fo such things. Mr Hyusik will just keep on killing your flowers."

Mrs Park rang Jimin's doorbell. "Every Wednesday he walks by my house looking. As if he's looking for his victims in my garden. Today was my last bit of patience."

The door opened to reveal a really sweaty Jimin in his tight dancing clothes. "Hello Mrs Park... oh hey Yoongi hyung!"

Yoongi pursed his lips as he waved and Mrs Park spoke. "Jiminie sweetie, I hope it's not a bother but Yoongi here wasn't willing to be helpful."

"I'm not going to be a bad person." Yoongi shrugged.

Mrs Park raised her hand, blocking Yoongi. "I need you to do me a favor. Are you busy?"

Jimin shook his head. "Just finished practicing. What do you need?"

Mrs Park smiled. "Mr Hyusik killed my petunias. Can you take revenge on him for me?"

Jimin blinked as he stared at Mrs Park. Yoongi of course smirked to himself knowing Jimin wouldn't do such vile thing. Jimin looked at Yoongi then back at Mrs Park, a smile on his face. "Yeah, no problem."

"What?!"

"Thank you dear!" Mrs Park grabbed Jimin's face and pulled him down to smooch his cheek. "Call me to watch the action!"

As she turned and walked off, she stared at Yoongi, shaking her head. Yoongi turned to Jimin. "What the hell are you planning on doing? I would have done it if it wasn't for the fact that his house is a fortress!"

Jimin shrugged. "I honestly have no idea. I'm not one to take revenge on others."

Yoongi frowned. "You know how disappointed she is gonna be? I didn't make her potato salad and she wouldn't talk to me for a week."

Jimin shrugged. "I'll just try my best."

Yoongi stared at the blond. He looked back at his house then back to Jimin. "I could be taking a nap right now but your stupid ass has me helping you prank our neighbor."