3

"The coordinates are off, seriously, I can't find the bug

"The coordinates are off, seriously, I can't find the bug."

"I swear hyung, it's -3 south of the castle."

Yoongi groaned as he stared at his character running to a wall. "Well it's not letting me through. Must have been a bug from your character."

Namjoon sighed on the other line. "Fix my character then."

"I can't here." Yoongi caressed his temple in annoyance. "I hate taking work home."

"Come on! I'm the one testing all these early updates at home as well. Just bare with me."

"You suck at in game coordinates, how can I?"

Ding Dong

Yoongi kept walking around the castle as his character attempted to go through the walls in hopes of finding a bug to fix.

Ding Dong

"Are you gonna get that?"

Yoongi groaned as he stood up, setting his controller down. "It's probably my new neighbor annoying me."

"Ooh is it a she? And is she cute?" Namjoon wiggled his eyebrows although Yoongi couldn't see him.

"It's a he and he's short."

Ding Dong

"I'm coming, geez!"

"Persistent, nice!" Namjoon laughed. "Maybe he likes you."

"Gay." Yoongi took off his gaming headphones from his head and placed them around his neck, going up to his door and opening it.

"Hi!"

"What do you want?"

Jimin pouted. "Is that how you greet people that come to your door?"

"Yup."

"Hmph, well I was wondering if you had a hammer." Jimin scratched the back of his head. "I think I left mine back in my old house."

"Awe, he sounds cute."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and opened the door wider. "Let me look for it. Come in."

Jimin bowed. "Thank you hyung!"

The blond boy went in the house. He looked around at the living room, how clean it actually was to his surprise. It was dark inside, a lonely lamp lighting the whole room. The wallpaper was a light brown with an antique grey accent. Paintings hung in each wall except for the one where his TV and gaming consoles were situated. He had big couches that for a person that lived alone, was unusual.

The kitchen was clean, the counter was grey marble and the cabinets were a darker brown than the wallpaper. The hallway that Jimin guessed lead to his other rooms was lit up by the bulb above, revealing a picture at the end of it, but as much as Jimin squinted, he couldn't tell what the picture was.