Chapter Nineteen

A/N: What's this? A TRIPLE update? Unheard of!

Mitch was gasping as Beau pulled out of him. The older man rolled to the side and removed his condom while Mitch caught his breath. Mitch turned to smile at Beau who smiled back. Being with Beau had honestly been way better than when he was with Tyler. Beau took care of him and made sure he was comfortable and not hurting. It made Mitch feel even more attracted to Beau even though he knew he shouldn't. It was the first time they had had intercourse and Mitch was worried they had just made things more complicated.

"Are you okay? You don't hurt or anything?" Beau asked, motioning for Mitch to move closer. Mitch felt a bit weird cuddling Beau while they were both naked. They had just had sex so he knew it shouldn't matter but it felt weird now that they weren't turned on anymore. He snuggled up to Beau and rested his head on the man's sweaty chest. His cheeks heated up when he felt his cum sliding down his stomach from his new position. He realized he hadn't cleaned himself up.

"What's wrong?" Beau asked, feeling Mitch trying to push away from him. Mitch's cheeks turned a darker red at being caught. He didn't want to get too close because he didn't want to get any cum on Beau.

"Um, can I... can I have a tissue or something?" Mitch mumbled, not meeting Beau's eyes. The green eyed man smiled a little when he realized what was wrong but didn't say anything. He leaned over and grabbed a tissue to hand to Mitch who reached under the blankets to clean himself up. "I'm sorry," Mitch wasn't sure what he was apologizing for but he felt like he needed to say it.

"For what?" Beau asked, pulling his eyebrows together.

"I-I don't know," Mitch replied, shaking his head a little. He wasn't sure what to do with the used tissue until Beau took it from him and threw it in the general direction of the trash can.

"I'll pick it up later." Beau told him, gently pulling Mitch closer to him. Mitch liked how gentle Beau was. He felt like Beau was giving him the chance to pull away, like he didn't want him to feel pressured or forced. Everything Beau did to him was very gentle and caring. He seemed to always be checking on Mitch even if he stayed silent. He would give Mitch the chance to say no or push him away. Mitch appreciated how gentle Beau was.

"Do you want to take a shower?" Beau asked.

"Um, sure," Mitch answered. Beau let him go and climbed out from under the covers and started towards the small bathroom. Mitch stayed on the bed a little shocked. Beau turned back to look at him.

"Are you coming?" Beau asked with a smirk.

"Y-You meant that we'd shower together?" Mitch clarified, his cheeks pink again.

"If you're okay with that. I mean, if not you can go first." Beau offered, motioning to the bathroom. Mitch was trying not to look down Beau's body. It wasn't like he hadn't seen Beau's body before but he still felt awkward by how secure and confident Beau was. He had no problem standing in the middle of the room naked. Mitch felt too insecure to get out of the bed but he liked the idea of showering together. It had always been a secret fantasy of his.

"I-I'd like to shower with you," Mitch told him quietly. Beau smiled at him and motioned for him to join him. Mitch bit his lip and tried to talk himself into climbing out of the bed. He would have to stand naked in front of Beau if they were going to shower together but he still had the urge to keep himself covered.

"Mitch, there's nothing to be shy about. I've already seen your body and it's amazing. You don't have to hide it from me." Beau reminded him in a gentle tone. Mitch blushed with a smile as he slowly climbed out of the bed. He allowed the blanket to stay on the bed. He didn't meet Beau's eyes as he walked to him, fighting the urge to cover himself with his hands. When he got close to Beau, the man pulled him closer to kiss his forehead. "You're gorgeous, baby." Mitch smiled at the compliment and followed Beau to the shower.