Chapter Twenty-Six

A/N: I am sooo sorry this took so long! I've been dealing with a lot mentally and physically lately. I've been seeing a therapist and a case manager and I'm working through things. I've been diagnosed with severe anxiety, a paranoid disorder, and Borderling Personality Disorder. And I've been seeing a specialist and had a upper scope procedure done on Monday and blood work. I have gastritis and my numbers (or whatever) for my liver, pancreas, and that area are high so they're going to do a CT scan here soon to figure out what's going on and what needs to be done. Also, back to the mental health thing, I've been dealing with a lot because I'm not out to my family but I've found a girl who I really like. She came to a bonfire that my family was having and everyone absolutely adored her. My cousin even said that I seemed happier that night. And it just makes me really sad knowing that if they knew about us and we're talking about dating, their attitude towards her would change. My therapist and the psychiatrist at the therapy center have been helping me. They've both suggested finding a LGBTQ+ support group since I'm not getting much support in my personal life.

Mitch was slowly packing up his things. Regardless of where he goes he'll have to leave. He didn't want to wait until last minute to make sure he had everything. His phone went off again and he was sure it was probably Beau. He was trying to figure out how to tell Beau it was over between them and that he was leaving. Mitch wasn't sure if he had real feelings for Beau or if it was just because he had been so intimate with the man. He planned on going to talk to Beau after he got some more packing done. His phone went off again and he sighed. Was Beau getting frustrated with him? He grabbed his phone to check the texts. He had two from Beau, one from Scott, and the newest one was from his dad. Beau had asked if he could come to his room and then sent another saying that if he was busy it could wait. Scott wanted Mitch to come to his room. And his dad wanted to see him.

Mitch sighed as he dragged himself out of his room and to the office. He took a deep breath when he got to his dad's office and then knocked. After being told to come in, he walked into the room to see his dad with paper work in front of him as usual.

"Sit down," his dad said, looking up at Mitch. The teen sat down and nervously played with the hem of his shirt. "Are you all packed?"

"I'm almost done," Mitch answered, keeping his head down.

"I expect you to be packed by tomorrow evening. You're leaving on Saturday morning." His dad told him.

"What?" Mitch asked, finally looking up. He couldn't leave Saturday. That only gave him the rest of the day and tomorrow to figure out what he was going to do. And he was sure Scott's family wasn't expecting him that soon so he couldn't take Scott's offer.

"I said that you are leaving on Saturday. So you better get back to your room and finish packing your things."

"But that barely gives me any time," Mitch said without thinking. His dad stopped what he was writting and gave his full attention to his son.

"And what do you need more time for?" He asked, suspiciously.

"N-Nothing," he mumbled, standing up to leave.

"Sit back down," his dad demanded. "What do you need more time for? You better tell me the truth." Mitch's heart was pounding as he tried to think of a way out of this. He knew better than to tell the truth but he also knew his dad would see through his lie.

"I-I," Mitch stopped himself. He couldn't tell him the truth. His dad would murder him.

"Were you planning on going against what I told you?" His dad asked. Mitch shook his head no. His breathing was heavier as he began to panic. "Don't lie to me." His dad shouted, making Mitch jump.