Chapter Twenty-Five

A/N: I wanted this to be a double update but I wasn't able to get the second chapter written. Hopefully that one will be up soon though. Also, I got sucked back into the Phandom and if I started up a oneshot book for that would anyone read it?

Mitch stood outside the large door and took a few deep breathes before knocking.

"Come in," he heard his dad say. Mitch opened the door and stepped inside, keeping his head down. His heart was hammering so hard he was sure his dad could see it. "Sit down," the man instructed. Mitch walked over on shaky legs and sat in one of the chairs. His dad finished up what he was doing before looking up at the teen.

"It's been brought to my attention that you appear to be very close to the librarian." Mitch felt sick. Did his dad know about him and Beau? Had they not been as careful as they thought they were being?

"I-I work with him so we t-talk," Mitch explained. His dad stared at him for a moment.

"Mitch, do you think I'm stupid? You've been hanging out with that Jeffree kid and you started hanging around Scott again. Now I hear you're spending time with the librarian. You're being a whore." Mitch looked up in shock.

"N-No, I'm not. We're just friends," Mitch tried to argue.

"I know what you're like. You're probably sleeping with everyone you can around here." His dad accused.

"I'm not," Mitch denied, raising his voice.

"Don't you raise your voice at me." His dad bellowed. Mitch shrank back in the seat. "It's bad enough that everyone knows you're gay, but now you're going to whore yourself out? You are nothing but an embarrassment to this family. I should ban you from any contact with the guys in this school. You have one more school year to get through. I think you can keep your legs closed that long. After you're out of here you can whore yourself out to the entire country for all I care. You're already an embarrassment and a disappointment. I don't want you associated with this family after you graduate." Mitch had tears burning his eyes as his dad yelled at him. He already planned on leaving and never having contact with anyone in the family but to hear that they wanted that hurt.

"I should just send you home and get you a private tutor. Maybe spending the year locked up in the house will teach you a lesson. As a matter of fact, that's a great idea. I'll let you know when the arrangements are made."

"You can't do that!" Mitch shouted, starting to panic. His dad stood up with anger clear on his face.

"I can do whatever I want. You are my son and you will listen to me." Mitch stood up and walked out of the room, ignoring his dad yelling at him to come back. He slammed the door and went to his room. He couldn't believe that he was going to be held captive in his own house. He was eighteen, he can't be treated this way anymore. He refused to be locked up until he graduates. He had tears running down his cheeks as the hopelessness settled in. He realized that he would lose Scott, Jeffree, and Beau. He would never see them again. Part of him wanted to go to Beau and have rough sex until he felt better but he felt like his dad's words were right since he thought that way. Maybe he was just a whore.

Mitch got up and left his room. He went straight to Scott's, hoping the blond was there. He knocked loudly and the door opened shortly after.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" Scott asked, gesturing for Mitch to come in. The brunette was happy to see that Jeffree wasn't there. He broke down and cried. Scott wrapped his arms around him tightly.

"He's making me leave," Mitch cried.

"What do you mean?"

"He's sending me back to Texas and getting me a private tutor. I'm going to be a prisoner until I graduate." Mitch broke down again and cried into Scott's chest. The blond was shocked and unsure what to say. "I don't want to go." Mitch whimpered, holding Scott tighter.