Chapter 3:: He'll Dance to Anything

(Alice's P.O.V)

   After a night of riding around with a total stranger, I needed a drink. So I went to my local bar. After that concert I was pooped though, I mean Panic at the Disco? What kind of name is that. I don't know anything about them, I just went because my sister wanted someone to go with her, but I do have to say their music was pretty great. I didn't get a good look at the band members, but whatever I don't care about a band.

  Brendon was pretty cute if I do say, but he was so focused on finding that girl. Was he at the same concert I was at? Well who even knows because he's gone.

I pulled into the bars parking lot. It looks packed tonight, theres even like this party bus of some sort in 3 parking spaces. Jerks, now I have to park in the back. The back is probably the scariest part of a bar.

I got out of the car and locked it good. I walked through the back door cause why not? The bar stools are completely full of people, guess I'm going to have to sit at a booth or table. I sat at the booth near the dance floor by myself and called over a bartender for light beer so I can drive home.

   I sat there alone scrolling threw Instagram. I was wearing a black club dress that was kind of lacey, my long black hair was down, and I wearing my black pumps.

I felt a something touch my leg and looked under the table. It was another pair of legs in front of me, so I looked across the table.

"You need to stop stalking me, it's creepy." Brendon chuckled while sipping his drink.

"No your in my town bud, stop stalking me." I played along. He looked at my eyes and smirked. "Want a drink?" He asked. Wow, the oldest trick in the book. So original. "No, I'm Alright." I shook my head, and that's the oldest rejection in the book.

  "So what brings you here? In New York." I asked him. He paused and looked away,  "Just traveling," He responded. I nodded my head and saw my drink coming my way. He set it on the table and I sipped it.

"So this guy can get you a drink but I cant, wow" Brendon teased me. I snickered at his little joke. His smile is very adorable, it just makes me feel happy. No, stop it Alice, don't be stupid.

   I saw two other boys come up to our table, they both had brown hair. "Hey Brendon, whose this?" They winked at him. "She's-" he began "Alice." I cut him off. They nudged him and whispered something in his ear. It looked like he was blushing or something.

  "Come get some drinks with us." Brendon said getting up with his friends. I shook my head, "Sorry guys, I have to drive tonight." They threw their arms up and walked over to the bar area. I just grinned and picked up my phone and kept scrolling.

  20 minutes passed by, I think I should get home. When I was getting up Brendon came up to me and pulled me to the dance floor for this Mexican dance song. He was acting crazy, and his breath stinks. He's drunk. "COME  ON ALICE LETS DANCE!" He yelled randomly. I was trying my best to walk away but he kept pulling me back in.

   After 4 minutes of his craziness he fell to the floor. Shit. I kneeled down next to him and slapped his face a couple times, "Brendon. Brendon! Wake up!" I shouted softly. Nothing was happening, so I pulled him out of the dance area and outside onto the sidewalk.

   I need to go find his friends, but I can't just leave him there. I pulled him into my car, and man what a struggle that was. I ran back into the bar and I couldn't find his friends anywhere. Crap, well if I took him home it would seem I kidnapped him. No, No, I'm just helping him after his night of drinking, yea lets say that if they think I did.

   I went back into my car and tried to seat belt Brendon into the front seat, and finally managed to get him in. I went to the other side and started to drive away from the bar. I feel so weird doing this, but it's the nice thing to do, right?

   I pulled into my little hide out, well I don't really own a house. It's this old, abandoned mansion that I sneak into to live there. Nobody knows I live there, and the house is blocked off, but I have my ways to get inside. I go underground tunnel that's only made of dirt that starts somewhere lost in mountains.

How did I find it? Well that's another story. I drove down the tunnel, it's always so dark, good thing I have head lights. I stopped the car right before we got near the end of the tunnel, this is where I hide my car.

I got out and got Brendon out, I put his arm around my shoulder and walked over to the cellar in the back. The cellar leads to the inside of the house. After I got Brendon inside the house I rested him on the couch. The outside of this Mansion is dirty, but the inside I cleaned up pretty well. It looks like its worth 150,00$.

  I went into my kitchen and got a wet washcloth. I went back into the living room and rested it out his head. He twitched a little bit, but he is still passed out.

 He actually looks really cute when he sleeps, wait what? He's wearing a white tshirt, with a black blazer, black skinny jeans, and sneakers. His hair is just perfect, and his facial structure. I smiled then dragged him over to my guest bedroom.

    I wrote a little note just in case he wakes up before me.

Hey Brendon,

  You got a little drunk last night, so I took care of you. Your friends were no where to be seen after you passed out. If you wake up before me, can you go wake me up, I'm in bedroom A3. Sorry I took you away from the bar, don't worry, I didn't butt rape you.

                   -Alice Jackson

    Once I finished the note, I covered him up, and went into my bedroom. I put on some of my pjs and fell asleep once I hit the Pillow