Chapter 18:: But I sure hope that it does.

(Brendon's p.o.v)

    My face hurts a lot. That's pretty much that's on my mind, exept the fact that Alice is okay. I couldn't be any happier even though my face hurts like a bitch.

         I have to stay in the hospital for awhile because stupid Kevin knocked out one of my breathing pipes, so I now have those breathing things in my nose until the pipe opens again.  The doctor gave me something the will help it open,  until then, it's kind of difficult to breath, but I'm still alive.

         Alice is okay and disease free. She hangs out with me most of the day and we watch t.v, until I tell her to go get something to eat. She hasn't left my bedside much at all, and I don't want her too but at the same time she needs to worry about her own health. I love that she is here to be supportive and go through with this with me instead of just ignoring me until I get out of the hospital.  I can't believe she actually loves me.        The conversation where she practically broke up with me, I took that to hard and thought she didn't love me. But I think she tried to do whats best. It doesn't matter now.

          Right now, she lays right next to me on the tiny bed,  we make room for each other. Her arms are wrapped around me and my arms around her shoulder.  I kiss her head, she smiles.

      Ruining the moment,  Dallon waltzes in with a shy smirk. I smile back and Alice gets up off my bed and walks to the door.

"Babe?  Where are you going?" I ask sadly. She gives me a grin and says, "Your band members missed you." Than leaving the room and closing the door. She knows well.

      "Hey Dal." I say happily. He grins and sits next to me on the bed. He is kind of close, I scoot away a little bit.

"Hey Bren. Do you know how worried I was!?" He hugs me and I awkwardly hug back.

"Sorry, I just had to do things." I bit my lip. He rests his hand on my thigh.

"Yeah, things that can get you killed." He muttered. I smirked and mouthed 'whoops'.

    "Well I think we should keep you hidden until your scars heal up. I mean you can always hang out at my-" I cut him off by saying "I am going to maybe live with Alice. I never asked her but I hope she says yes." I say with a loving smile. His face drops and he nods with a forced smile. Why would it be forced?

    "You okay Dal?" I ask him with a concerned look. He purses his lips and nods. I know that look, I do it when I'm trying to hide something during an interview or whenever.

    "Come on! You can tell me!" I laugh and playfully punch his arm. His form stiffens.

"You wouldn't understand." Dallon shook his head and starts to get up, walking to the door.

"Wait! Just tell me!" I scold. I don't like secrets anymore, especially after what happened with Alice.

  "You know what Brendon? You probably wouldn't even give a fuck because your so lovesick over Alice while I'm a lovepuppy over you! God, just." He finishes.

I kind of wish he kept it a secret now.

         I am frozen in my spot on the bed. He loves me? I'm flattered honestly,  but I am in love with Alice. It's so weird that two men that I have been sexually attracted to, came back into my life in under a month.  Ryan and Dallon.

    "What?" Is all I can say. He shakes his head and walks out of the door, leaving it open. Has he learned nothing from our music?

     "Hey." Alice comes back inside with two coffees in her hands. I still look like I just witnessed a murder. Shocked. I didn't say anything.

"Bren? What's wrong?" She sets the coffees on the desk and sits at the edge of the bed, putting a hand on my thigh.

     "I- I'm fine." I shake out of my little world of confusion and focus on Alice. She looks so pretty. She has her hospital gown on, hospital braclet that matched mine, white knee socks,  and her hair was kind of crazy. They let Alice wonder around the hospital because she doesn't need to be rested, they only call her back for blood tests and such.

        I hate that I have to stay here until my breathing pipe opens up  again. Who knows how long that can take?

"I know your not. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to,  but it's better if you do." She says like she didn't just say a song name. I start to laugh.  She knits her eyebrows together.  "What?"

"You don't realize that you just said one of the band's song names." I chuckle and reach for her hand. It's so far away. I try to reach it without lifting my head, "Holdd mee." I whine and stick out my bottom lip.

      She rolls her eyes and smiles. Then she takes my hand, kissing the knuckles. I smile lovingly at her. I can't like Dallon, my life is complete with Alice. I have never felt so in love with a girl before.

        "Your such a winey bitch Bren." She calls me out and scoots up to lay next to me on the bed. I scoff.

"Hey, love you too." I act like I'm sad and turn away from her,  back towards her. I can just hear her roll her eyes.

"Your my winey bitch." She says sweetly and reaches over to me, kissing my ear repeatedly.  I giggle and shove my face into the pillow. I giggled?

       She lays on top of my side that is sticking up in the air. "Come.On.Love.Me." She says after every kiss on the cheek and ear. I can't stop giggling because I'm ticklish. 

  "Stop being so cute Bren. Your making me gag." She says the last part sarcastically.  I look up from the pillow at her face, lifting an eyebrow.     "Ditto." I reply. I turn over on my back which causes her to fall off my side onto the other part of the bed. She lands with a 'Umph'

"Rude." She mutters. I turn over so that I'm facing her instead.  I reach over and kiss her nose.

"I wish I could be able to leave so we can go home." I sigh.

"Your fault for punching him" She sing songs. I laugh and press my nose to her cheek, nuzzling her.

"And home? What do you mean?" Oh she caught that?

"Well, I was just wondering if you wanted to maybe live together.  I don't know I just thought-" My rambling was cut off by a kiss. I winced because there was a big cut on my lip.

She pulled away reluctantly, "I would love too." She finally said. I cheered inside my mind and smiled really wide which caused the bruises on the side of my mouth to hurt.

    "Ow." I mutter as I lift my hand up to my mouth.

"Sorry." She giggles and rubs her thumb over the cut, lightly.

    Well this is going to be a fun month.