Chapter 16:: In hope.

(Brendon's p.ov)

    I walked back down the hall of rushing nurses. I felt as if everything was slowing down around me and a large pain hit the back of my head. I kept my head down, not paying attention to were I was going. I made it to the waiting room and saw my band-members gone. I grunted and walked out of the hospital, I wanted to be alone anyway. Alone. I was going to be alone my entire life if Alice doesn't make it through. My eyes are prickling with tears, I wipe them quick and walk down this road.

   I don't want to be near that hell hospital while my girlfriend is potentially dying in there. I'm such a baby, but I'm sorry, it's what I feel, sue me. I walk around to a alley way to let my emotions go, cause that's what I do. I'm somewhere in the middle of both ends, and it's pretty dark even though it's practically light outside. I kick the brick wall and curse. "Fuck!" I punch the wall this time, I wince and hold my hand to my heart that is beating like a crazy bull.

"You might want to calm down and run," A male voice said from the shadows. I groan, I'm not in the mood for this shit. "I don't know who the fuck you are, so I suggest you can eat it down your asshole," After I said that I realized how stupid that sounded, I didn't even know what I meant.

"You shouldn't talk to me like that," The voice said evilly. I right then, recognized that voice that I hated so much. I froze and looked around me, Okay I was kinda scared now, but I won't give up without a fight.

"What do you want, Kevin?" I muttered. he emerged from the dark and smirked. "Her," I laughed and turned around, "Well she's fucking dead, so you can now go back to a shit-hole you came from." I yelled as I walked away. He pulled me back by my arm, "I want a deal."

 "No, I would never make a fucking deal with you." I shot back, pulling away from his grasp. "You might want to hear me out," He creased his eyebrows. I unevenly nodded.

"If she's okay, then I want her," How did he know she wasn't dead, "However, if you don't. I will leak the footage of you beating me up." He said evilly. I froze.

"That's practically black mailing me dude, not a fucking deal," I cursed, stepping a foot closer to him, ready to beat the shit out of him. Then I wonder how he even got the footage, was he recording? "Well I guess you can put it that way, so it's your decision." He leans up against the wall with his arms crossed. I look down at my feet, "Can I have time to think?" I said politely so he can say yes. "No, we will know if she's dead or not soon, so now." He declares. I shot him a look, "What if she dies?" I choke at my own words. "Then your footage will be burned."

   I'm so stuck, I love my passion of a job, but I also love Alice more than I love other things. I squeeze the bridge of my nose, "Can we wait until we find out please." I plead. He then shoves me up against the wall, "Now! Or I decide." He grits his teeth. I don't want to try anything, what if he is filming this. I slide my hand into my back pocket without him noticing and press speed dial to the police. Once it goes through, they can only hear the threats coming through Kevin's mouth. Hoping that they will extract the call and find me.

"I swear to fucking god," he pulls out his phone and pulls out the video. I look at him in horror and watch him as he watches it, "Oh, what a shame if your fans saw this. Innocent Brendon beating up a guy" he mocked in a tiny voice. I gritted my teeth and lost it.

    I sprung towards him and he fell to the floor. I grabbed his phone from the floor and hit his face with it. He groaned and held his face. I quickly got up and smashed it on the floor, crushing it with my foot. He looked at me in shock and pounced on me, hitting my face several times, cursing out threats. I saw blood on his fists, that were from my face. My vision started getting blurry, no don't fall asleep now, you have to be there before Alice wakes up.

    My ears listened to the sirens spreading through the air. I smiled to myself at the thought of Alice being finally safe, then fell into a slumber.