Chapter 10:: I'm Ready to go .

(Alice's P.O.V)

  I waited outside for Brendon. He went to go talk to Ryan because he felt bad. I hope nothing happens, I mean he's maybe attracted to him, but it's not like me and Brendon are even together. Now I feel stupid, I totally over reacted when I saw them together.

   I forgave him because he was crying. Like damn, he's a strong guy and rock star, so I think he's different, I hope.

It's so cold and all I'm wearing is a strapless purple dress. I rubbed my arms and leaned up against the wall.

  I heard shallow steps from my left. It echoed threw the alleyway. "Brendon?" I called out. No response. I walked to the middle of the alleyway and looked right and left. I heard it getting closer and closer.

  I felt something over my mouth, a hand. The other hand was pulling my body towards this person. I fought against him and bit his hand. He shrieked and I kicked him away from me. I turned around to see who it was. Shit.

   My ex boyfriend. Kevin. He abused me and I tried so hard to escape him. "Shit," I muttered. "Sup slut, still hiding?" He said with his raspy voice.

   This is why I was kind of scared to go to Philly, we used to live here. Then I escaped to that abandoned house.

  He pounced onto me and fell on the floor. He was on top of me and he pinned my wrists down. "Were going home slut." He whispered. I fought so hard and tried to scream but his hand pushed down onto my mouth. "Help!" I managed to get out.

   He got out duck tape from his back pocket and tied my hands together. I punched him in the face and he slapped me. My vision was blurry but I kept fighting. He got the tape on my mouth and he stood up. I tried to squirm away, he just laughed.

  He got a hold of me and pulled me up. He violently dragged me to his van. I tried to pull away and go the other direction but his grasp melted into my skin. I felt my bruises coming back. I kept making noises under the tape but he just kept punching my stomach.

  "What the fuck?" I heard someone yell. He threw me into the van and quickly shut the door. It was pitch black. I heard Brendon outside, shit no. He needs to get away from here. "Let go of her!" Brendon yelled.

  He did an evil laugh, "And why the fuck would I do that?" Kevin said smugly. I heard a punch in the face. I screamed. I tried to get the tape off me, I looked around for something sharp. I saw a knife on the little table in the back.

  I squirmed over their and knocked over the table.  I grabbed the knife with my left hand and tried to saw it in the middle of the tape, "FUCK!" I mumbled in the tape. I cut my arm and blood started to draw. Never mind the pain, keep trying to escape.

  I managed to cut it enough so I can pull it apart. My strength was weak but I have hands now. I pulled off the tape. I was so out of breath. "BRENDON" My voice cracked.

  "Alic-" I heard another punch. Ignoring my bleeding arm I tried to bust out of the locked door. I got a running a start and ran into the door. I fell to the floor. "Fuck," I mumbled. I quickly got up and grabbed the knife.

I went to the back off the van and picked the lock. I hopped down and crept around the corner. Shit, I saw Brendon with a bloody lip and the Kevin with a black eye. They were beating the shit out of each other.

  Kevin pulled out a dagger on Brendon. Fuck me! I ran out from behind the truck and pushed Kevin down before it hit Brendon. Oh, and what do you know. The dagger sliced the side of my stomach.

   I could barley see and everything was moving. Blood covered my hands and arms. Brendon looked shocked and kicked Kevin's stomach. "Brendon, please- please get out of here, This is my fight not yours." I tried saying.

"Yea, no." He said as he picked me up bridal style. He ran across the alley and I kept my grip on his jacket and squeezed  it. I screamed. "It's okay, Alice your going to be oh-okay." He panicked. We ran up to my car, everything was a blur from there.