Chapter 17:: Time for Miracles

(Quick note:  I've been waiting in a hospital for awhile and it's just kinda funny that I went to go ask for their Wi-Fi password lol, Okay now read)

(Dallon's p.o.v)

   Me and Spencer went out to the nearest cafe for some actual lunch because Brendon practically lived in Alice's hospital room. I have to say I'm really worried for Bren, but at the same time I want him. I want him to want me the way He wants Alice, but no,  she just had to come along.

"I hope she's Okay." Spencer said,  breaking The silence. I nodded and pushed my food around my plate, not really paying attention to him.

"What's up with you lately?  Ever since Alice came along,  you seem sad." Spencer seriously pointed out. He was right, of course.  I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell Spencer that I was extremely attracted to Brendon.  Fuck it.

"I just, I like Bren-" I was cut off by sirens.  Me and Spencer looked at each other and out the window. 6 police cars were parked around around a alleyway.

   I was immediately interested because I love drama.  I told Spencer we should go check it out and He nodded.  We left some money and headed to the scene.

    There was a guy in handcuffs struggling away from the police officers grip,  He looked pretty built and had blood on his fists. When the guy got out of the way,  a body was revealed,  lying on the floor, unconscious.  The body was limb and blood was stained on it. I couldn't tell what his features were because he was so far away.

     The built guy got forced into the cop-car.  A ambulance pulled up in front of us,  so we walked around it. The ambulance people got out of the car with a rolley-bed thing and went over to the body, carefully carrying him onto it. I immediately noticed the body structure once He was rolled closer. It looked familiar.

   I looked over at Spencer,  which He looked like he's seen a ghost. He's still looking at the body.

"What's wrong?" I ask him, concerned.  "That-that's Brendon!" He stutters, then afterwards runs toward him. My heart stops once I see Brendon.  His face was covered in blood and was smiling, it looked like. A tear escaped my eye,  running over to him I almost trip on someone.

     My hands reach the railing and I look at him in horror.  He looks so beat up,  but still has a little grin. Almost like He thought of something good before totally passing out. At least I hope He just passed out. I go into panic/dad mode and start asking a bunch of questions, way to fast for the doctors to understand.

    I hop into the side of the ambulance car and He gets rushed inside. Good thing we are close to a hospital, really close.

     Watching Brendon getting a bunch of shots and blood cleaned up is not a nice sight to see. Spencer was on the other side of the car looking down at Brendon. We shouldn't have left, we know Brendon would go off by himself.  But I wonder why He was jumped, did He do something?

(Brendon's p.o.v)

     I woke up with a big pain in my face. It felt like my heart moved up to my face, and beats there instead. I groan and look around the room. It was white and quiet, only the sounds of tiny cries. I couldn't see very well considering he knocked me out. I probably have black eyes. I close my eyes again trying to regain my vision. Weird images starting to come into place, quite disturbing actually. They are hard to explain, just a bunch of horrifying flashes. I start to shake and I can't open eyes. I feel arms around my shoulder shaking me awake, I open my eyes and I can't see anything but black. It's really scary, my eyes are open but all I can see is darkness.

 "Bren?" A female voice said blurry. I squeezed my eyes shut and clenched my fists, trying to make the pain go away. I felt some sort of liquid go threw me and the pain stopped. I relaxed and took a deep breath before having to try to see again. I opened my eyes to a white ceiling, bright enough to make me blind. "Fuck," I muttered at the light beams. I turned my head to the left and a girl was sitting on the chairs, with a hospital gown on. Alice?

   She was kind of blurry, not a clear picture but I think I got a good enough image to see who it was. "Alice?" I ask. The woman smiles and everything seems to come back into place, I can see and hear again.

"Yes it's me," She says while grasping my hand. I smile rub circles around her knuckle. "Your an asshole and I hate you Urie," She says laughing, close to tears. 'What? What did I do?" I tease.

"You went after him when I told you not to," She whispered. "Actually, he came after me, so I took action," I corrected her. She giggled, "Your face is fucked up," She said nicely. I smiled at her beautiful face while she squeezed my hand, "Thanks, but is it still kissable?" I pout. She rolls her eyes and pecks my lips. I smile again.

"Wait a minute?" I pause, "Your okay! ALICE oh my god! You made it through surgery!" I just now realized that she was okay. I jumped up off the bed and hugged her as tight as I could.

"Bren!" She shouted. I look behind me and apparently my air was completely out of my nose and I knocked over a machine from pulling away from it. "Shit," I breathed and ran for the air tube and stuck it in my nose, "That was close," I bent down and picked up the machine.

   I heard a loud laughter behind me and a slap on the knee. I turned around to see Alice cracking up and blushing red, "What?!" I yell, smiling. "You-your hospital gown is a little short in the back, I can see your ass!" She bursted into laughter again. I blushed crimson red and sat down so she couldn't see my pale butt.

"Shut up, you know you wanted to see it," I muttered quietly while pouting my head. She went over to me and kissed my temple, "Sure Brendon, sure,"