Chapter 12:: Be awake before she sleeps .

(Brendon P.O.V.)

 I stared at her waiting for a response. Shit.

She smiled and color went into her cheeks. She took my hand and intertwined it with hers, "I love you Brendon." She whispered. I smiled widely.

   Without thinking I kissed her and wrapped my arms around her lower back. Her hands were around my neck. I pulled her on top of me and she pulled away from the kiss and smiled. She looked deep in my eyes and kissed my cheek.

   "Alice?" I asked her with inches away from our faces. "Yes" She giggles, "Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her, grinning. Her eyes lit up and she kissed me. I'm taking that as a yes. "Yes" She whispered.

   I smiled happily and sat up so that she was sitting on my lap. Her arms and legs were around my torso. Our foreheads melted together and we snuck kisses to each other.

   I got off the bed with her still in my arms. "Let's go." I smiled. She nodded and nuzzled into my chest.

I ran out the door and away from the Motel because I'm a badass like that. We came up to her car and opened the back seat door. I layed her down on the seats and climbed on her. We giggled playfully and started to kiss.

   "I..love..you" I said in the kiss. She kissed my neck and back up to my lips, "Where do you want to go?" I said as she kissed my neck. "Anywhere," She moaned.

  I smirked and picked her up off the seats and put her in the front seat, she giggles. I went to the drivers seat and started to drive to New York. I grabbed Alice's hand as she looked out the window, she looked and me and squeezed my hand tighter.

    After 2 hours of driving, Alice fell asleep holding my hand. We were on the familiar highway and I pulled behind the mountain, down the tunnel, and parked. She woke up before I parked and grabbed my collar and kissed me across the car.

   I got out of the car and ran over to the other side to open the door. I slid onto her and she kissed me with force. I carried her and went over to the entrance of the house and got in without breaking the kiss. I slammed the door and walked over to the master bedroom still carrying her and kissing her.

   I slammed the door open and rushed over to the bed and put her on it with me on top of her. She scooted closer to the pillows and I followed her movements. She flipped me over so she was on top of me. I smirked as she took her hair down. She's so beautiful.

   "Wait a minute," She said as she got up and ran into the closet. I waited there patiently while she was in there. I took of my belt quickly and placed it on the side table. I sat on the bed with my legs crossed and my hands together.

  She came out wearing a black corset, black boots, skin tight black booty shorts, and tights. She was holding a chair as well. Oh shit, she looks amazing, am I getting a lap dance? I winked at her and she set the chair in the middle of the room and stood on it.

   She started dancing on it, then she jumped onto the bed on me. She grinded on me and grabbed my collar and pulled me to the chair. I sat there while she sat on top of me and kissed me. She grinded on me closely and held her back to push her against me.

  I smiled into the kiss, "I love you." I said while she kissed my neck and down to my shirt. She stopped. She looked me in the eyes and kissed my nose, "I love you Urie," She replied. She got up and went into the closet again. I sat there on the chair. What's happening next?

    She came out of the room wearing a oversized tshirt and short shorts so it looked like she was only wearing a shirt. Her hair was in a bun and all her makeup was off. This was the most beautiful I've seen her before.

   I smiled and blushed, "You look amazing." She rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand and pulled me downstairs. I swear she is so full of suprises.