Epilouge

(Brendon's p.o.v)

            It's been a successful year I must say. The sun is starting to shine again and the grass the seems greener.

            I have found the love of my life amongst a crowd, a crowd of all my adoring fans. My bandmates have learned to love Alice, even Dallon.

        See the story with him is that he finally realized that he needed Breezy and his kids more than me and I'm proud of him because I didn't want to drag him along my string. Were still in a band together anyway.

        Spencer is still one of closest friends, and always has been. We have been a happy band, we wrote another album as well and are excited to release it to the public. We still go on tours and stuff though.

           Well your also probably what had happened to Ryan, my former bandmate. Me and him learned to live with each other even though it was tough at first, but he is doing okay. Just like he said "Things have changed for me and That's okay"

           Alice. Now Alice is just an amazing person. We have been living together in her mansion for months, never getting tired of each other. My pipe opened up again and Kevin was locked into prison after court with Alice. I supported her through the entire thing.

       Alice and I were currently sitting on the couch, watching some movie. I nuzzle her cheek and peck her neck. "I.Love.You " I say between kisses. She grins and tries to shove me away but I just crawl on top of her. "Say you love me." I pout.

      "No." She teases. I gasp and lay on top of her. "Your mean."

      "I'm sorry. I love you." She ruffles my hair and I pop up to kiss her. Now That's more like it.

          The only thing left is the future now. Beginning it with Love. And That's How I met the girl in the crowd.
-Fin.-

**Thanks for reading! This is the end! Hope you liked it! I don't know where I was going with this, but look on my profile for Ryden fics. I like writing gay fics more than straight cx so TY BYE LY. ***