Chapter 7:: Placing a smile at the Perfect Event

(Brendon's P.O.V)

**"Bren! Bren wake up!" I heard a mumble of a guy. I was waking up and I was so confused. "What-what happened?" I asked putting my head off the pillow. "You were sleeping and you were moaning in your sleep or something," Spencer laughed and Dallon joined.

  "Wait, wheres Alice?" I asked worriedly. They looked at me like I was crazy. "What are you talking about? You left her awhile ago?" Dallon told me.

  "So she didn't want to come with us?" I asked sitting up. They were even more confused now, I feel like I'm going crazy. "You came on the bus and passed out for a solid 5 hours dude, and I think you were having dreams about her." Dallon Winked and messed up my hair.

  "It felt so real." I whispered as I felt my lips. They were wet. "You just had a wet dream bud," Dallon said then Spencer started laughing. "Dammit!" I hit the sheets.

   That means everything that "Happened" wasn't even real. The kiss, the telling her, realizing she's the one, and everything. I'm such a dick.

"Where are we?" I asked, "Philly." The bus driver yelled. I laid back down on the couch and put my arms over my face. Now I have no chance in seeing her again.

 "Dude were messing with you," Spencer said slapping my stomach. "Wait what?" My eyes lit up. "Everything happened, but she just didn't come sorry." Dallon explained. I had a bright smile on my face and popped out of the sheets and clicked my heels. Wait, she didn't even come? My expression dimmed.

  "Why didn't she come? And how did I fall asleep?" I asked. "Well, she didn't want to leave. Also, you had the serious hang over which caused you to pass out." Dallon chuckled. I wonder why she didn't want to go. Does she even feel the same way?

  I don't think so, well I mean she wouldn't even kiss me back if she didn't, she's a very honest person. I think? All these question are swarming my head, I need to escape. I nodded my head at Dallon and walked upstairs to my guitar and chair.

   I sat down and strummed it a couple times. Lyrics started flowing out of my mind. All the things I felt I wrote down, and managed to make something.Music is my escape. also it's my religion, and I can't really live without it.

  "Bro! We gotta get to the arena to preform our last show!" Dallon yelled from downstairs. I smirked. I went to my little closet area and got a white tank top leather black pants, and my silver jacket. My black vans were destroyed after so many shows, but it's okay, I'll throw them to the fans tonight.

  I went downstairs to my dressed up band members and our body guard. We all smiled at each other and walked out of the bus, we were in front of the arena. It was very big and tall. We went through the back entrance and did a sound check really fast because the fans are already lining up out there like crazy.

  They put so much dedication to us, like sometimes I feel bad because they all deserve recognition, they got us here.

  During sound checks, I usually annoy the crap out of people because I do my weird vocal warm ups and make noises into the microphone so everybody could hear.

After vocal warm ups and sound check the band went backstage to wait. They started letting in the fans. The show starts in 30 minutes and I'm bored. Spencer went up to me, "Hey bud, you seem different, you alright?"

  I'm usually all out going before the shows, or in general always. I was just sitting there staring at the ceiling, "yea, I'm fine." I lied. He patted my back and walked away. I was just so fucked up about Alice, she was so interesting and I wanted to spend time with her. Good thing it's the last show, maybe I could go back.

  20 minutes went by and all I can do is play the piano. I did some warm ups and practiced my favorite song on the album, 'The End of All Things' It just was so powerful and whoever just sits down and dissects every part of the song, will understand.

    I walked out of the dressing room with the guys and onto the stage. We smiled and did our little intro bit. Then we did some songs Like Miss. Jackson, This Is Gospel, Nine in the Afternoon, Northern Downpour, The End of All things, Nicotine etc.

   I did a back flip off this platform and the crowd went crazy. "I LOVE HER ANYWAY!" I singed into the microphone. That reminded me of the first time I saw her, I sang this line when I saw her. I smiled even more when I was singing now. She gave me confidence.

  Patrick from Fall Out Boy scared me from behind on stage and I looked at him. The crowd went insane as I picked him up and spun him around. Save The Rock and Roll started playing and I was confused so was my band. The rest of the members from fob came out playing there instruments and we just laughed and sang along. I sang with Patrick, Dallon was up against Pete, and Spencer was near the drums.

   It was a fun time, but before it could get any better the show had to come to an end. "Goodnight Philly! You were an amazing crowd! I love you all!" I blew a kiss. "And thanks To Fall out Boy for surprising us!" I laughed and looked over at them on the sides of the stage. They came out of the sides and waved.

   "GOODNIGGHT!" I sang into the mic. I threw my pic into the crowd, took off my shoes and threw it into the crowd. I was in socks and I walked off stage. I patted them on the back, "Good Show guys!" I said happily. I went off to my seperate dressing room to pack my things.

  I opened the door, "Ryan?" I gasped.