Chapter 13:: Exactly where you like me.

(Alice's P.O.V)

  I took him down stairs to the kitchen. I didn't like boring things so I change it up a lot. My side and arm are okay, there just flesh wounds. I sat onto the couch and motioned him towards me. "Remember we first kissed here." I said . He blushed and nodded, "I remember everything, even the moment I first time I saw you." He said getting closer to me on the couch.

  Well how could he forget, he was basically going to die without me there, but I do remember the first time I saw him. Once he took his face out of his jacket my heart beated a little faster, he's just so handsome.

So now that me and him are together, is he going to live with me? Probably not considering he's famous and wants something more luxuries. I'm just happy to have someone with me right now. I'm so lonely here in this house, away from everyone.

   He put his hand on my cheek, "Your so beautiful." He whispers. I roll my eyes and smile, "What?" He laughs. "Your so cheesy," I peck his lips.

"Do you like cheese? I'll be whatever you want me to be," He winks. "I want you to be yourself" I say as I cuddle up at his side. I felt his smile as we cuddled. He's so perfect, and all mine. The bad thing is that so many people want him. I just have to deal with the fact that people want to fuck him all the time. Well at least I get too, I giggle to myself.

"What?" Brendon laughed.

"Nothing nothing," I playfully pushed him. "Oh you wanna play that game?" He says evilly. "What game?" I say flirtatiously. "This," He yells and starts to tickle my side. I scream and laugh. He holds me in his grasp and pulls me closer. I don't like being tickled so, I kicked him in the face. Oops.

  He held his face and looked at me in shock, I laugh harder, "Sorry superstar," I say as I get up and run away from him, hiding in a closet. I try to hold in my laughter by covering my mouth.
I hear him in the halls yelling,

"Oh Alice, where can you be? Hmmm what shall I do? She's missing from my presences, she deserves a punishment." He yells. I cringe, Kevin used to say that when I hid from him. to actually get away from him.

  I get lost in my thoughts about Kevin to suddenly feel sad again. I felt so tired then. I heard the door open and I immediately smiled, he has this affect on people. "I found you!" He shouts while coming up to me and throwing me onto his shoulders.

   My face was near his butt when he tossed me over. I slapped it multiple times, "Hey!" He yells and laughs. "Sorry, you got that apple-bottom." I say giving his ass a little squeeze. I heard him chuckle lightly.

"So what will your punishment be? Hmmm." Brendon says loudly. I stay silent. He walked us over to the living room and throws me onto the couch playfully. He smirks, "I could you with kisses," He says getting on top of me.

"Oh no! Please please don't! That's the worst thing ever!" I shout sarcastically. He grins, "Well that sucks because your getting it anyway," He said. Before I could respond, his lips were on mine. His fat lips fit mine perfectly. I know, so cliche, but it's true. His big lips somehow have a spot for me. I grin into the kiss. He pulls away and smiles.

   I smile at him and rest my hands on his shoulders. His hands were on the couch next to my head so he could prop himself up and not crush me. I reach up to kiss him again. He moves sidewaysin the kiss. He kissed my corner of my mouth and down. Getting to my chin, then under my head, neck, collarbone.

   He sucks one spot and I tense up, he looks up at me. "Do you not want this?" He asks with concern. I shake my head, "No sex, please." I say. I don't want him in danger. He looks at me understandingly. He gets off me and sits up. I didn't mean he had to stop, well okay then.

   I sit up as well. We awkwardly sit next to each other. I should just tell him, yea, before things get to far.

(Brendon's p.o.v)

    I got off her awkwardly. I guess she isn't ready, I understand.

"Brendon," She breaks the silence.

"Yes," I say in monotone.

"I need to tell you something, it's kind of important. I look at her in confusion and motion her to go on.

"I well sorta have," She starts crying. I comfort her and take her into my arms. "It's okay, it's okay,"

"No! It's not okay, your going to leave me after you hear this." She sobs. I stroke her hair.

"I have a Disease." She shakily replies, "What kind of disease?" I say angrily. "It's deadly." She looks up at me. I burst with sadness/anger/confusion.

   I get up and walk out of the room, frustrated. I get out of the house and walk out to the highway. I can't see her like this right now, I just can't. Why didn't she tell me before I fell completly in love with her. I was in tears now.

I called Dallon.

"Hey buddy, did you get laid?" He says with flirt. I roll my eyes.

"Just pick me up Dallon, at the highway." I say madly.

"Oh, I'm guessing the sex wasn't good," He says jokingly.

"Dammit dallon, just please get here." I start sobbing into the phone.

"Shit, sorry dude. Were on our way.