》 30 《

"Here it comes Kook!" Taehyung shrieked, not aware of himself latching onto Jungkook as the waves started. Neither of them cared about being a bit clingy, the waterpark barely had people,the ones who were there were spread out. Some in the hot tub, others in the slides, sauna, or the obstacles.

Likewise, they were cackling and having the time of their lives, swimming to the deeper part of the pool to meet the waves and to get splashed in the face, stopping at the 6ft mark.

Everything was going well... until the waves got stronger. The impact of the splashes were strong enough to separate the two from holding onto each other, "Jungkook!!" Taehyung yelped, the last wave swallowing him under water. The current of the wave was unsual, neither of them experiencing something so strong before, despite visiting waterparks often. Jungkook began to panic when he perceived that Taehyung was no longer in sight, swimming underwater to look for the boy in an instant.

"JUNGKOOK! JUNG--" was what Jungkook last heard, his attention towards the far left of the pool.He didn't stop until he caught a glimpse of Taehyung, coughing and struggling to stay on the surface.

"Tae!" He wailed, swimming towards the drowning Taehyung. The brunnette grabbed a hold of Taehyung, swimming towards the shallow end and laying him down."Where the fuck are the lifeguards?!" Jungkook cursed, looking around for help.

"Ah shit," and in just a few seconds, Jungkook had his mouth on Taehyung's, blowing air into his airway.