》 55 《

Feeling pain on his wrists and heavy eyelids, Seokjin struggled to open his eyes. He awoke to muffled shouting, making him realize what had happened to him. He was taken from his own house, taken by the "Unknown" bastard who didn't seem to have anything better to do. He looked around the place, dark, dusty... is that a ride? He looked carefully and that's when he came to realize that his wrists were tied up to the side of a cart of an abandoned tornado ride. He knows where he is.... the old part of Stargaze Amusement park right behind the modern-day one. The part that no one dared to go to anymore. Rumour has it many years ago. "Thrill Ride" was what they called it. It was the original ride of Stargaze, not "Thrill Coaster", which happened to be where Jungkook and Taehyung met.

The sound of feet banging against the old carts startled Seokjin. Then he distinguished what was across him.

It was someone, a boy, tied up to another cart about ten meters north of him. The boy's mouth was taped shut as well. It took Seokjin a while, but, he discerned it all. It was Hoseok, trying to get words out of his mouth and tell him something.

"Seok! Are you okay? Did he hurt you??" Jin yelled across.

Hoseok repeatedly shook his head, his answer being yes that he was okay.

"Hang in there, Hoseok. I'll find a way to get us out of here."

Loud footsteps were heard before someone spoke, "Leaving already, Seokjin?"

The one held captive met eyes with the other, "What did we even do to you? You're fucking insane."

"You guys? Nothing. It's your little friend that got stabbed who's responsible for all this, really." Their voice was cloaked due to the black face mask they were wearing, making it challenging for Seokjin to determine whether he knew this person or not.

"To be honest with you, Seokjin, you or that idiot over there shouldn't even be here. It just so happens that he saw me the night at Breakout. And, you, you being a little too curious about everything."

"Then let us go!"

"Silly. I can't do that."

"Whatever you're planning don't even dream of it. Namjoon and Jungkook will come looking for Hoseok and I and we'l all make sure you'll end up in jail."

"You know what? You're pretty," The culprit sneered, ignoring Seokjin's remark.

"Too pretty.....I hate that," before Seokjin could even reciprocate, the man pulled out a pocket knife and cut a small wound across Seokjin's left cheek. Hoseok screamed in shock and blood dripped down his face but Unknown walked away snickering and eventually out of sight.

Jin accomplished to wipe his cheek on his shoulder-- some blood transferring to the turquoise fabric of his sweatshirt. He had to admit, that stung like shit. Oh how he despised the man in black.