》 80 《

"Now do you remember?" Yeonha questioned, walking closer to Jungkook. He grabs Jungkook by his shirt's collar and drags him outside. Jungkook struggled to keep his balance as he was being hauled, but soon enough he's thrown onto the ground as Yeonha walks somewhere else. Jungkook looks up to see where he was. The old Thrill Ride? What were they doing there? The coaster's been shut down after it put many people in danger years ago.

"You just watched Jinsoo die, didn't you Jungkook? Well, now it's your turn to watch someone you love die!"

Jungkook squints to see what Yeonha was doing. He was at... the operator's shed? Pressing something? Before Jungkook could ask what Yeonha meant, some lights flickered and turned on to light up the place. There he saw what was on top of the coaster tracks. Taehyung, Seokjin and Hoseok. Each of them tied to a section of the coaster. Thrill Ride was made up of four carts that held at least four people. The four carts were attached to each other when the ride would be operated. Now, Taehyung, Seokjin and Hoseok were tied to one cart each. Jungkook figured Yeonha would be able to operate whichever cart he chooses. He looked at the tracks and saw that whichever cart gets operated first, would fall off. The carts were seperated and there was a damage in between the grounds seperating the three carts.

When the boys spotted Jungkook at the bottom, they began to scream, telling Jungkook to run-- refusing to be saved. Except Taehyung, who kept quiet and crying.

"Stop! Don't do it. I-I'm sorry I didn't help Jinsoo. I'm sorry I didn't do anything to save him! Take me instead, please. They did nothing wrong. It's my fault." Jungkook pleads.

"No can do. One of them has to die, it's only fair, right?"

"No! Please! Just- Just take me!"

"Where's the fun in that? Don't worry, I'll make this interesting. You get to choose which two survive! If you don't choose, all of them do! How nice, right?"

"What......no..." Jungkook shook his head in disbelief.

"So? Who's it going to be, Jungkook? Who do you want to save? One bestfriend and your boyfriend, or both your bestfriends and bye-bye boyfriend?"

"You can't d-do this..." Jungkook looked at three of the most important people in his life as he cried, on the ground on his knees.

Yeonha picks up the mic in the shed next to the operating buttons, "Guess what, Jungkook is here to save you!" he announced. The three on top heard Yeonha through the old speakers near the coaster.

"But, there's a catch. One of you has to go!"

Taehyung, Seokjin and Hoseok looked at each other, each of them covered in tears, bruises and cuts.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung screams at the top of his lungs. Jungkook was able to hear him a little bit though, which made him look up at Taehyung. When Taehyung sees Jungkook looking up at him he screams, "Save your friends! Don't save me!"

"Taehyung!" Jungkook screams back.

Hoseok hearing them, he screams too, "Jungkook! Save Jin and Tae! I'm the reason why he's out for revenge! Let me do the right thing!"

"No..." Jungkook chokes out, punching the ground in agony.

"Well, I don't have patience Jungkook. Pick one or I will. Perhaps all three? Who do you want gone first?"

"I-I can-n't."

"Very well. Seokjin it is."

"No!" Jungkook's eyes widen in terror. Too late. Yeonha already pressed something.

Seokjin's cart began to move down towards the track slowly. He didn't bother to try and get out of it. Instead, he looks down at Jungkook who was staring at him in shock and smiles at him as if it was his goodbye. Yeonha walks back to Jungkook, "You were too slow."