Bites Does Hurt Chapter 4 (Unlucky Glen)

Glen then felt a strong grip by his shoulders releasing all his inner and mighty voice at the hand like a baby.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Glen shouted as he shrugged the arm off and bolted out the room leaving Kurt and Micah for the hand.

"Good one Princess." Kurt elbowed as Princess laughed hard.

"I never thought we would get him." Micah laughed

"Me too." Princess winked

After all the survivors are now on the otherside of the wall, they then set up camp for the night by the roof of an abandoned house. Junkfood as their dinner.

"I hate you." Glen stared coldly at the prankers as he sat

"We don't get enough of that, these days, don't we?" Kurt reasoned

"We don't." Angela answered coldly

"Okay?" Micah said

"Gay." Shane pointed Glen as Ana laughed a little

"Go ahead. Laugh all you want!" Glen shouted

"Keep it down!" Erwin commanded "Creatures are below us. Go get some sleep, all of you I'll keep watch."

As the group prepared their sleeping area, Glen chosed to sleep alone while Kurt and Micah huddled in one corner. Unfortunately for Glen, he just saw Ana and Karl lean at each other just infront of him, averting his eyes in pain.

"Burn bro." Kurt whispered "Payback time."

"Shut up!" Glen grunted as Micah laughed a little

"Good night Kurt." Micah said sweetly

"Good night darlin'." Kurt replied as they huddled tightly

"Great. Looks whose here." Glen said as Shane sat by beside him

"Hi Glen." Shane started

"What?" Glen asked annoyed

"I like you." Shane smiled as she leaned at Glen and held his shoulder "Sorry for calling you gay."

"Nah, it's okay." Glen said

Get off me fool! Glen thought as he forced a smile.

"You're lucky Glen." Ana congratulated as she passed by and as Shane nodded

"Thank you Ana." Shane smiled

No...no...no, why am I so unlucky this day. Glen thought

"Double burn." Micah and Kurt complemented in unison at the unlucky Glen

Glen then felt Shane's head move closer as he start to sweat. What am I gonna do? Glen thought. As soon as he first felt Shane's breath, she's now asleep. Great. Glen thought as he moved a little and tried not to be rude at the asleep rock and unfortunately felt a kiss from Shane.

"Good night Glen."

No.... no..... no..... no! Glen's heart in rage as he truly want to kick the Girly Redneck

"Good night Shane." Glen faked

"Triple burn." Kurt laughed as Glen stared at him coldly by the eyes and as sleepiness starts to take over him. And snoring now conquered him.

As the sun began to rise, Kurt tried to wake up Glen as he found out Glen hugging Shane and Shane smiled to herself.

"Leave him be. I want this." Shane winked as she can't stop smiling like a girl who just met his favorite boyband

"Sure." Kurt smiled as he went back to Micah to greet her.

"Good morning Mic"

"Good morning!" Micah replied

"We leave in an hour." Erwin announced

Glen suddenly woke up as he felt something warm and squishy touched his lips.

"Morning Glen! You look handsome today!" Shane greeted

Glen suddenly fainted as he dicovered what it was.

"Make that 3 hours." Erwin corrected as he sat

"Priceless!" Micah giggled

"I know right." Kurt elbowed as he saw Shane kissed him over and over trying to wake him up.

"Wake up Glen!" The cheerful Shane commanded

The 3 hours was a pain to Glen as he faked sleep as he hoped that the gamergirl will stop what she is doing to him.

Stop..... stop.... I'm begging, Glen thought

Glen suddenly opened his eyes when he heard Ana's voice.

"Wake up Glen." Ana said

At the speed of lighting he stood up like nothing happened to him.

"Good mor-" Glen was cutoff as Shane jumped on his back knocking him over.

"You're awake. I'm so happy!" As Shane hugged harder

"I c-c-can't br-breathe!" Glen pleaded for help while swinging his arms like in defeat like a wrestling match. As everyone besides Erwin laughed at what was happening infront of them.

-----

Author's note: kinda short and boring. Sorry 'bout that.