Bites Does Hurt Chapter 11 (Like An Ant)

Kurt's P.O.V

I swear that those two girls are freaks and so immature! It was just like a minute or so when they both started giggling and screeching about their favorite boybands.

Man, I wish that they are dead.

Alyssa had the biggest voice at all! How come a third gra- I mean third year highschooler can do that? Or I am just that kind of a loner at school and didn't mind about other people besides Glen and Micah?

Good thing that their voice was low enough. Or we might face a tide of infected.

Well, that one is a good reason or a chance of leaving them behind.

Good plan.

I grinned.

"You okay?" Kate asked, holding Alyssa's hand.

"Good as new." I replied sarcastically

"You are smiling, what's the catch?" Kate mocked

"Oh nothing." I winked

"Where are we going Kurt?" Alyssa asked.

Damn, I hate that voice.

I really tried my best not to smile or even laugh. Or that I will face again her very, very unhuman strength.

She is like an ant, ten times stronger than itself. And very unpredictable. You never know when she will go Hulk Smash.

One thing I do always ask at myself is that where are all the adults have gone? Why is that

We walked down the road, just to the right of the convinient store. There were so manh houses here, broken windows glasses, things, and blood was everywhere. Then, we occasionally hear groans from the inside of the houses, which was very disturbing. Sometimes, I can't help but laugh at the two teenagers. They both jump at surprise at the noise, Kate sometimes falls on the road. And Alyssa would stay still like a rock. And sometimes, a gun cocked and my brain would go nuts.

"Oh easy there girl. They are inside the houses. No need to shoot. Okay?" I said calming Kate down

"Okay." Kate shivered, lowering her gun.

"Where did you get that anyway?"

"A dead cop." Alyssa butted in.

"Okay." I nodded

After that awkward conversation, we continued walking. We turned to the right, making me fall on the ground on what I just saw, and that was it a horde of Zombies.

"Run!" I ordered as I stood up. The horde saw us and started walking at our direction.

The both of them obeyed, thus, they have a huge advantage or boost as they turned left and bolted back to the convinient store.

This could have been my chance, but I can't leave them. They are too weak to survive on their own.

Well, I could teach them. And then I could be on my own. Good plan though.

Bang!

Gunshots echoed, followed by screams of the two girls.

I ran faster and turned on the road they have been, but they were not there. Zombies were everywhere, every corner. And bodies were on the floor.

Man they are good and well, they don't need my teachings after this. Well, they need to teach me.

I looked up, then there is that. They are on the roof.

-----