Bites Does Hurt Chapter 16 (Leg)

Glen's P.O.V

Those footsteps really freaked me out. I just really hoped that they are just passing by. By the looks of it, it sounded like three pairs of feet walking above.

I'm a little bit shaky about this one. Do I have to wake them up? Just have to wish that they don't know we're here.

But I had to wake the group up. Just incase the worst scenario comes up. I do like gunfights though.

Grinning, I moved Shane carefully from my shoulders to a soft pillow nearby and tiptoed up to Erwin.

Passing Francis on the floor, I remembered how silent he was and I don't know why, I tried to not hit his face, soft or hard, with my shoes though. I don't my like it if my face is all but red liquid erupting at every spot.

I do respect him, he is very much like the employee of the month of this group, he is always very hardworking and diligent.

After giving a short salute, I stealthly walked towards Erwin's sofa.

Then there is that,

I tripped, also accidentally knocking guns and some furniture overhead.

And of course, I broke some glasses.

Stupid leg.

How wonderful.

"Ugh." I groaned in pain as my body hit Erwin's face, fair 'n' square coincidently.

After my fall, the footsteps above disappeared.

We are in a bad situation. Dammit. Did they hear it? They do. Well, if their deaf then we are safe!

"What's your problem!" Erwin shouted

Double dammit.

"Shhhh! Someone is above." I whispered as I pointed the roof.

As if on cue, Erwin grabbed his gun beside as I saw the rest of the group wake up and run towards me, Angela grudging me hard in the process.

"What's yo problem huh?!" Angela eyed as she held me tight.

But for a small teenage girl, I didn't expect this, I didn't expect her to be stronger than me. Well, I should now stop underestimating people, like I do with Kurt.

Yea, like I do with Kurt.

Next, I pulled out my finger and put it in my nose, signaling the 'shut up' cue.

"Grab your weapons. Someone or a group is up there, says Glen." Erwin ordered as he pushed Angela's grip over me and pointed up.

Erwin is one of the most loyal, I mean the one. He stood by me against that stressful Angela.

Well, I gotta thank the muscular giant.

"Thanks." I smiled

"No problem." Erwin replied

As everyone began packing things up, the footsteps were not heard again. We're now on very high alert,let alone Shane.

Yes she is still sleeping.

That proves my theory.

She is a rock when it is night time.

Well, that could get us killed in the long run.

I could teach her anyway.

After smiling for no reason, I didn't notice that everyone, except Shane of course, was looking at me with confused eyes. Especially Princess.

"Weirdo." Angela bullied

"Shut up." I replied as I cocked my gun loudly, trying to show off my strength.

And now I regretted it,

I guess it was my fault. Why do I always have to be or feel like this?

BANG! BANG! BANG!

My wish was granted.

Or plan rather.

-----