Bites Does Hurt Chapter 10 (Wink)

Glen's P.O.V

"Thank you." I smiled

What did she eat though? What changed her? She might be faking it. Well, girls do that.

Girls

She nodded in response, carrying me more gently than usual. Double weird.

I'm am still worrying about Kurt and Micah though. I wish they are okay.

What would you feel if you turn though? That question always streamed my brain.

Do you die? Or just the thing takes over and let you see it? I mean let you see the destruction it creates.

I wish you die though.

The group walked, at much lower pace than before. They might be tired.

Well, not for me! I have my own personal slave!

*Winks at self*

Unfortunately, Shane winked back.

Was that unfortunate or fortunate? I'm feeling weird. Or I am just that weirdo.

"Okay?" I started

"I don't want you to feel alone." She smiled

"Thanks."

Walking in the road seemed like an internity. But unfortunately (Again) it was just a few minutes after our last brake.

We went through a house just an hour ago. It had a wheelbarrow though.

How useful.

Shane quickly grabbed the wheelbarrow and set me in. I hate my back. It still hasn't been fixed yet.

I let my mind slip, ooh I wanted to sleep.

The wind was so very relaxing and intimidating. Often, making the group shiver at the sudden blow. Then laziness consumed me.

Then everything went black.

-----

"No Angela!" Glen screamed as he lost his grip over Angela

Screams followed and filled the silent air.

She was grabbed and got ripped apart. Alive

"Glen!" Kurt shouted, pointing his gun at the infected that just ate Angela.

"Get it off me!" Angela begged

Glen bolted at the infected, smashing it's head with a bat.

"I'm sorry." Kurt apologized.

"It's o-"

Angela's head bursted. Kurt can't help but feel tears falling down on his cheeks.

"Let's Go!" Erwin commanded as he shot the infecteds that came through the woods.

"We can't stay here!" Princess screamed

"Where's Micah?" Kurt shouted

Kurt looked around, woried as he can't see Micah.

"Shane?" Glen asked

"Here!" Shane shouted as she ran through the woods, with blood in her hands.

"Where is Micah?" Kurt panicked

"I saw her ran with Karl." Shane replied, shaking.

"Shane? Where is he?" Glen asked, worried

Shane started to cry

"I'm sorry Glen." Shane ran and hugged

"No... No..., No!" Glen sobbed out loud

"I'm sorry Glen."

"Ahh!" Erwin shouted as he was grabbed by an infected and directly sanked its mouth on his neck. Blood erupted from Erwin as the infected was shot from behind.

"Are you all okay?" Micah asked, as she appeared with Karl behind him.

"Leave me.. Now!" Erwin ordered, holding his neck in pain. Good thing the bite wasn't deep enough, but still. He will die,

"I'm sorry I lost the baby." Shane sobbed

-----

Authors Notes: Well, this chapter is rather rather sad. :P