Bites Does Hurt Chapter 18 (Sister's Relationship)

Micah's P.O.V

"Huh!?" I woke up, my heart beated faster and I can barely breathe. Shaking, I studied my surroundings and unfortunately it was empty, besides that wooden chair, and a dark spot over that corner.

Pain engulfed my back head,  feeling the hot liquid, I guessed that I was wounded. Panic and fear starts to conquer my every cell in my body.

"Hello!?" I shouted out, expecting a response from the emptiness around me. Sweat starts to engulf my flaming eyes. Well, I shouldn't have shouted. That'll make them know that I am awake! Bad move.

Moving my body, I was tied up. This can't be happening. What happened? I violently moved my body, trying to break free of this nasty restriction.

Where's Mav? Starting to calm down a bit, I started to think. The room looks like a wooden shaft, something that is familiar for me. I just noticed that my gun is even on my that chair! Am I that blind?

Wait a minute, this is my room. Ugh, stupid brain. Stupid emotions. Why am I wounded anyway? Did I fainted? I didn't remember what happened last.

Lying my head back down, I started to relax and enjoy the quiet room.

I can't believe that my brain lets me think like this. Wait, did I just met my sister? Oh no. I need to get out of here.

Thinking, I really do need a plan. Why is that I am here? Why is that I am locked up? Did something happened? Something went wrong?

"Mav?!" I called out, hoping to get answers and help.

As if on cue, the door infront opened. Mav came out with his arms on high as I saw a gun emerged on the back of his head barely even an inch in gap.

The one that pointed the gun, then emerged from the door.

And it was her

My sister.

"Well, lookie here." She grinned "Nice boyfriend by the way."

"He's not my boyfriend!" I shouted

"Tell that to father!" Trisha shouted as she tightened her grip over the gun. Mav winced as his reaction and closed his eyes.

"You're still mad at me!? I didn't do anything to you. Why are you like this? Just for a petty revenge? Dad will no-"

"Dad will not forgive me blah blah. I get it, I'm a brat." She gulped, "He's dead anyway."

"What?" My heart stopped

"I killed him." Trisha stated, proud.

My eyes enlarged at this stated. I was paralyzed. I was heartbroken.

"Why?" I asked, tears began to fall as I'm at the verge of crying.

"Well, I got the chance and he didn't know what hit him." She then pushed Mav at me as she picked up my gun and went out. Locking the door in the process.

No, that cold hearted little bastard is gonna pay for that! I thought she had already forgiven me? Ugh, plastics.

People these days.

"I'm really sorry about your father though." Mav frowned, moving closer to me. He untied me panickedly.

"Tell me about it." I complained, holding my hand in pain as blood flowed down through my hair. Wiping the tears from my eyes, I held my head.

"It hurts." Complaining, I cut my sleeves from my t-shirt and tied my back head, to stop it from bleeding more.

"Ann hit you." Mav started

"The one she's with?"

"Yeah, they fooled us. Ann said that she thought that you were infected, thats why. But I think she did that on purpose."

"She does corrupt a lot of people before. She's good at using her mouth."

"Yeah, I agree. So got any plan?"

"I don't know. What happened to the rest? The community?"

"Well, she took my place as a leader and you know. Martial law." Mav winced "She shot Jomer."

"What? Why?" I asked in confusion

"She wanted Keannu." Mav gulped

"That sick bastard." I muttered

"Well, atleast she got through," Mav forced a smile

"How?"

"Keannu offered himself, in return of Jomer's safety."

"I didn't know that my sister is like that. She had a lot of boyfriends before this epidemic though."

"I salute Keannu." Mav stood up and paced around the door. "We need to get out."

"Agreed." I replied with a clentched hand banging the wood that I lied in.

-----

Author's Notes: Sorry for not updating for too long. I got busy with school. I also did think of what's gonna happen. I'm trying to make it unique and original.

Thanks for waiting! God Bless! ;)