9. A Power Cut

A/n: I have a strong urge make this book have an extremely tragic ending *laughs evily*

But of course, I'm too nice to do that :)

And wtf is going on with Panic! All this cryptic 319 stuff is messing with my head. STOP FUCKING WITH US BRENDON AAAH.

-----------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

"On time, I see- That's a surprise." Mr.Dun looked up at the clock upon the classroom wall. His legs kicked up on the front desk as he relaxed back in his seat.

"Why's that such a surprise?" I asked, leaning back against the door frame, arms crossed over my chest.

He shrugged, sitting up at a straight posture. "You never seem to listen to orders- especially from me. So the fact that you even showed up is surprising." Mr.Dun stood up and walked over to me, signaling for me to come in before shutting the classroom door.

He pointed to an empty desk, closest to his one at the front. "Sit there. And I don't want to hear a single sound escape your lips- I've got tests and marking complete."

"So you're saying I have to sit in silence for the next hour?"

The red-haired man rolled his eyes. "No, I was planning on letting you chat away and having a mini tea party while we binge watch shows on Netflix."

"Oh my god, there's this really good show I've watching. It's-"

"I'm being sarcastic, for God's sake. This is a detention." He let out a snicker. "Now shut up and sit down."

Rude.

I sighed, strolling over to my desk and dropping down onto the seat. Mr.Dun did the same- sitting back down at his desk and letting his pen scribble along sheets of paper piled up in front of him. It was quiet- too quiet. I didn't like it. There was the occasional papers being shuffled or pen clicking, but apart from that it was pure silence. That's something I've definitely never been a fan of.

My eyes were attatched to the window, boredly staring out into the distance. Saturday- It was a dull day today. Dark clouds loomed over the rigid horizon outdoors, probably meaning there was going to be a massive downpour soon.

The usually bright sun had disappeared too- devoured up by the grey in the sky. It's only about time the December weather was kicking in.

Who knows? We could even get snow this winter.

A couple minutes of nothingness had passed by. Mr.Dun sighed in aggravance clicking his pen and letting it drop down to the wooden desk, before taking his glasses off. His hand pulled a draw open from underneath his desk, and out came a stack of workbooks.

I had my eyes immediately focusing on the way his muscles flexed in that tight t-shirt every time he moved.

Oh my..... Fuck.