25. Us Behind Her Back

A/n: Trench is so good assgshsjsjskdgh.

What's y'all favourite song? Pet Cheetah and Neon Gravestones own my ass.

Also, we're diving straight into that light smut today.

---------------------

Tyler's Pov:

I was roughly shoved backwards onto the desk. It screeched against the floor. Clearly, it wasn't furnished for such avid sex- or sex at all. But our yearning desire to fuck designated this wooden desk as our unglamorous base to get off. To fuck. To moan. To Cum. The urge was unreal. Rushed, desperate, heat, so hot, fire burning in the pit of my stomach, fuck, so goddamned hot, my blood boiling, tingling skin on skin, just fuck, fuck, fuck-

"Shit," I cursed, pleasure flashing across my face and brows drawing together as Josh pushed in, slow and steady, forcing me open. Fuck, I was so stretched, and then he'd pull back out completely leaving my hole bare and flushed, wet and slippery from the lube, only to tease me with his cock's tip. I let out the most needy moan. Josh slammed back in with a grunt, and my head felt hazy- in a good way.

"Oh Josh- God- Josh Fuck- so good, just- " A dirty wine emitted from my lips that were swollen from previous making out. I arched my neck as Josh's rhythm slowly picked up, going hard, I loved it hard. He leant down sucked on the crook of my neck, using one hand to steady my waist as the other tugged through my hair.

It was somewhat ironic, really, having it been Sunday after a moring mass consisting of prayers to God in plead to forgive our sins, here we were- myself being fucked on the desk of Josh's office.

The priest had ranted on about the sins of the world, how young people these days fornicate and do drugs and smoke and kill. That we were the worst generation to come. I agreed.

Oh, the irony.

However the priest also suggested we'd attend confession. I thought about it, I admit. If this shit about God and religion was actually real, then I'd be landing a place in hell. Burning for eternity didn't sound too appealing; fire, even now, repells me. To stay away was best, and yet how could I do that when hell was guaranteed?

Maybe. I could go confession next week. I'd tell the priest about all the glorious ways men have fucked my ass, all the biggest dicks I'd sucked, all the weed I'd smoked, then Jesus would piss on me with his holy water and I'd be forgiven. All done. A place certain in Heaven for me- even the worst of sinners.

But God loved me, so it's okay. Saying sorry would be all it took.

Except for now, Heaven's gate would have to wait.