12. Get To Know You

A/n: So this is my second attempt at drawing Brendon Urie and it came out a lot better. It took me a long time but I'm actually pretty proud.

It's a tonal pencil drawing with the blazer painted in mixed watercolour

For once, it doesn't look completely like shit :)

And I woke up this morning to find out that tøp are being really fucking cryptic again. What the fuck. All this 'dema' stuff is hurting my brain.

-----------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

Ryan strum along chords aimlessly while I perched myself upon the top of the grand piano, swinging my legs back and forth boredly. It was lunch break and I'd already had my share of the shitty cafeteria salad. Ryan told me he wasn't in the mood for eating.

The boy said that he wanted to go to the music practice rooms to work on the assignment Mr.Urie had set the class. I agreed since I had nothing else better to do and no one else to hang out with. I wasn't too fond of Frank and I didn't know his group of friends too well either. Ryan was the kid I always stuck around with, the only one I relied on.

His fingers plucked a melodic tune along the strings of the guitar, gracefully gliding up and down in a dance-like pattern. I found myself humming along as I watched him intently.

Ryan sighed, letting the wooden guitar fall to his lap and looked up at me sat upon the piano. "Help me pick a song. I'm stuck between Bowie's Life On Mars? and The Beatles' Across The Universe," He said hopeful for my opinion.

Shit, I don't know either of those songs.

"Uhh...um, that 'Across The Universe' one sounds good... Do that," I responded unsurely. I'd seem arrogant if he knew I had no idea what he was talking about, so I took a complete guess when it came to recommending a song.