Chapter 26

Hello:)
Thank you for all the reads and the few votes I received.

This chapter is pg 18. You can skip it if you are not into the whole sexy stuff and I trust you will not read if you are under 18 it starts with the # and ends with it

Sasha was the last to greet me and wish me happy birthday. She realized something was different with my scent and sniffed me again to confirm. Oh my gosh! Your officially part of the pack. I shook my head and the both of us jumped like little school girls.

After our happy fit we got our drinks and got in the Jacuzzi that was attached to my pool. Everybody was enjoying them selfs. The music was on getting everybody in a party mood and made good use of my pool and bar. Tyler was acting out of the norm.

He was a lot quieter than usual and kept on glancing my way. I didn't expect him to join in the boystress fun but I thought he would at least smile more or something. Not that smiling was his thing. He just ate the food and answered everyone when they spoke to him directly.

I got out of the pool and went to stand next to him. I gave him a soft smile. What's wrong? he looked down at me as if he was seeing me for the first time. Nothing.  He gave me a soft kiss. He was barely touching my lips but I could still feel the soft delicate kiss. I don't believe you. You're not even talking to anyone.

He pressed his lips to my ear. I just cant wait to have you all to myself tonight. My body went stiff and I was pretty sure I resembled a tomato. I heard him laugh when I walked away. No wonder he so quiet he is trying to keep from dragging me to the room.

I couldn't help but get excited at what he had planned for me. The sexual tension between us this past week just kept climbing and needed to be let lose. We would have to do something about it soon otherwise we would start fighting with each other. Hopefully there would be no interruptions.

Sasha had brought a camera and taken a few photos. It would be the first photos ever with all of my new family together. We messed around with it until Blade took it from us and hid it. We both glared at him but forgot about it as soon as the word food was involved.

We all sat around my dining table to eat lunch. After saying thanks for the food I sat back and looked around the table. Everyone that was here loved me for who I am and didn't want something from me.

They didn't care about my past and seemed happy to go with me in to the future. I hoped I would never lose these people. I had made a new family two years after immigrating to this country.

I loved every one of them with their odd and unique ways. It was safe to say I was utterly content with my life right now. I just wish my parents were here to complete the circle.

You okay love? He noticed that I haven't started to eat. Yes. I am perfectly fine. I dug in and joined in the conversation. There is no way we are watching that sappy musical. I would rather cut my own wrist than watch it.

Oh you are just scared that people will see the goo you are made of. Blade hit my table with his cutlery still in his hand. Hey now! My table isn't made out of steel. He looked at me and he was quick to ask for my opinion. Tell you so called bestie we are not watching pitch perfect 3 next week.

I was so the wrong person to ask.  I would like to see it! the hope on his face disappeared the moment I opened my mouth. Everyone laughed at his stunned face. Its not just for girls. The male gender can enjoy it as well.

Well I for one will not be saying no. I might find myself without my family jewels if I defied my girl. Red stretched his arm behind Sasha and rested it on her shoulders. Good boy. She patted him on the head as if he was a dog. His face showed that his ego was bruised in front of his brothers.