Chapter 20

Troian's POV

Wow, I can't believe we got out of there without exposing Shay and Sasha's secret relationship. I thought for sure someone was going to figure it out, the way those two were messing with each other, not to mention the way they both said they prefer kissing each other over anyone else. They're lucky Lucy was quick on her feet and saved their asses, especially as tired as we both are from lack of sleep. I just hope the other interviews we have this week go a lot smoother than this one did. Anyway, after the way those two jackasses behaved in there combined with their sex-a-thon last night and this morning, I came up with a little payback. All I have to do is talk Lucy into helping me get them back... it shouldn't be too hard to do seeing as Lucy was as just as frustrated about being kept awake all night as I was. This is going to be fun... Fun for Lucy and I anyways... Paybacks a bitch and so am I when you keep me up by making me listen to you having sex all night.

Shay's POV

I am in shock that we made it thru that interview without any major fuck ups... I just got so flustered when they asked me about Sasha and I having sex. They caught me off guard and for a minute I was thinking how the hell did they find out. All I know is we better be a little more careful with our remaining interviews. At least Marlene was happy with all the flirting, she said it was great for the show. I know we still need to let her know that Sasha and I are together but she took off right after the interview ended. She said she had something to take care of and if things work out, we might have another interview of sorts later this afternoon. All I am thinking is... great, another interview, just what I want to do after the last one went soooo well.

The girls and I decided to go out to lunch and then a little shopping to kill some time while we wait to see if we are doing another interview today or not. We settled on Jean-Georges 5 star French restaurant, we didn't have reservations but when you are stars of a popular TV drama, it comes with a few perks. They were more than happy to find us a table and soon we were seated at a quiet corner table away from most other patrons. After ordering and receiving our drinks (we opted for tea because we might have to do another interview today) the maître d' came over and took our lunch orders. I ordered  Parmesan Crusted Organic Chicken Confit, Sasha ordered Sautéed Veal Scallopine, Troian ordered the Black Sea bass, Lucy ordered the Pumpkin Ravioli and Ashley asked for a Cheeseburger, and I thought the maître d' was going faint, he says "We don't do the Cheeseburger" so she looked again and settled on the Niman Ranch Beef Tenderloin. Everything was wonderful, Sasha and I shared from each others plates because we both thought the others food looked so good.  We had just finished lunch and paid our bill when Troian got a call from Marlene. She said we did in fact score another interview but it was going to be a little different than any we had ever done before. She gave Troian the address and told us to be there in an hour, so I guess we won't be shopping today.

Sasha's POV

After lunch Marlene called and told us to head over to the interview she just got us and Troian told us that she said it wasn't the same kind of interview we normally do, and that they would explain it to us when we get there. So we jump back in the limo and head to the address we were given. When we got there we were taken to a room that had white walls and a table set up with a sign that said Interrogators on it. There was another smaller table with some funny looking machine setting on it and two chairs. I was thinking what in the hell has Marlene gotten us into this time. Then a man came in and said he was a detective and that we would all be subjected to a lie detector test. We all just looked at each other with puzzled looks on our face. Marlene came in and said "Oh good, you girls made it. I was approached yesterday and asked if my Pretty Little Liars would be interested in taking a lie detector test, and I thought it sounded fun so I said sure and they called me this morning to get everything all set up for today. Now this is going up on line right after we film it, so it's almost like instant publicity for our show and it will give the fans a little glimpse into who you all are as actual people. Anyway, relax and have some fun girls, you will be asking each other the questions, so make it good." she winked at us and walked off to sit behind the cameras.