Chapter 54

Sasha's POV

Shay and I just finished the interview with Entertainment Tonight and Sammy is driving us back to the hotel. I gotta say, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. We probably told them way too much, but at least the story is out there now... And best of all Everyone will know that Shay and I are getting married.

We arrive at the hotel and Sammy comes up to the room with us to watch the interview, she says "I can't wait to see this..." Shay laughs and says "Sammy your living this story with us, you already know everything." She laughs and says "I know but still, it's exciting." The two of them continue their banter back and forth and I can't help smiling because I am lucky to have them in my life. Shay looks over and sees me smiling, she gets up and walks over to where I am sitting and pulls me up into her arms and says "I love you and in a few minutes the world with know just how much." She kisses me and for a few moments I forget that Sammy is in the room, my hands have a mind of their own and when they grab Shay's ass, I hear "Hey... still here people" Well that only causes Shay to mess with Sammy a little more, she keeps kissing me and backs me up to the bed and quickly turns us and falls on the bed bringing me down on top of her. Sammy says "Hey, hey, hey... that's enough of that. I have seen my quota of Sasha's ass for this month." Shay and I both bust up laughing, and after a couple more kisses we get up and walk back to the couch to watch the interview.

Shay's POV

Sasha and I were having a little fun messing with Sammy, but we had to stop before we got to carried away... When Sasha got up, she promised we would have even more fun after Sammy leaves, so I get up to go watch the interview. I decide I had better message the girls and let them know it was coming on soon, and then I called Marlene to tell her as well. Finally after my texts and calls we done, it was time for the interview to air... The three of us sat there in silence watching, and when it was over, our phones started blowing up with notifications, I look over and see that Sammy is crying. I say "Sammy why are you crying?" She says "I'm not, I have something in my eye." I giggle and say "Ok, if you say so." I kiss Sasha and say "I am afraid to check my notifications." She says "Yeah, me too." just then my phone started ringing and before I could answer it Sasha's started ringing as well. We look and each other and take a deep breath before answering our phones.

I answer my phone "Hello?" Marlene says "Oh you guys I just saw the interview and you guys did amazing, have you seen online yet?" I say "No, we just finished watching and then our phones rang." Mar says "I have been monitoring online activity since the interview started, and #Sashay is trending... the people are in love with your story. I haven't seen any negative articles, although I have seen a few negative comments regarding homophobia... but that's normal... so far, everything looks great." I say "That's great Mar, I will be sure to tell Sash when she gets off the phone." Mar says "Shay, I didn't just call because of the interview... I got a call today from security at the lot, I am on my way to you now and I want to talk to all of you guys... I already called the girls and they should be there soon as well." I say "Mar, is everything alright?" She says "Yes, and no... I will explain it when I get there." I agree and we hang up, and then sit and wait while Sasha is on the phone, so I can tell her about Marlene and the girls coming over.

Sasha's POV

Shay, Sammy and I were watching the interview and as soon as it was over, our phones go crazy and then Shay's phone rings... a few seconds later mine rings as well. Shay and I look at each other and take a deep breath before answering. I say "Hello?" and it's Lucy... she says "Hey Sash, I saw the interview and it actually made me cry... God I am so happy for you guys, especially after hearing the whole story. The love that you and Shay described, is something we all pray we will experience... I'm just so happy and when I get there, I am going to probably squeeze you both to death." I say "Thanks Luce, and what do you mean when you get here? I didn't know you were coming by." She says "Oh... Well, Mar called and told all of us girls to meet her at your hotel room... surprise ha ha ha." I laughed and said "You guys are always welcome, but do you know why Mar wants to see everyone?" She says "Not really, just that it has something to do with security at the lot." I say "Ok, then... I will see ya when you get her then." She says goodbye and we hang up.