Chapter 29

Sasha's POV

I walk out of the bathroom feeling pretty proud of the fact that I just left Shay in there all hot and bothered... She is really going to make me pay for that, and I can't wait. I arrive at our table and Ashley has already ordered us drinks, so I sit down and claim one, just as Shay scoots in beside me. She gives me this look of just wait until I get you alone...

I smile and take a sip of my drink before asking Ash where Troian and Lucy were. Ashley points across the dance floor to a group of girls all dancing and of course they were right in the middle of the pack. I take another sip of my drink before thanking Ashley for getting it. She says "Oh, I didn't buy it... She points across to the bar and says the blonde over there paid for all our drinks. I think she likes me because she keeps looking over here and smiling at me." I let out a giggle and say "Ash, are we turning you gay?" Ashley laughs and says "Well if it keeps us from not having to pay for drinks, then I guess I can be gay for one night."

The three of us are laughing, when all of a sudden I notice that my clit is tingling and starting to throb. I mean every move I make causes friction and more tingling. I look at Shay and she has this OMG look on her face. She leans in and whispers in my ear "Hey babe, is your... you know what tingling?" I whisper back "Yeah and every move I make causes it to tingle even more." She says "Yeah me too, what are we going to do about it?" Just then, Ashley leans in and says "What's going on with you two? What did you do? You both have a funny look on your face." Shay says "Well... we kinda used some of that cream I bought and I swear it feels like I am about to have a massive orgasm any second." Ashley lets out a loud laugh and says "Both of you used it? Why would you use it now rather than wait until you were back at your room?" I said, "Don't look at me, it was all Shay's idea." Shay slaps my shoulder and says "Hey, I didn't hear you complaining when I was putting it on you." Ashley says "OMG, I did not need to hear that."

All of a sudden I have a pair of arms around me and it makes me jump in my seat, which wasn't good at all for my current predicament. I swear I almost came right then and there. Lucy says "Oh sorry Sash, I didn't mean to scare you... and by the way what exactly did she put on you?... or do I not want to know?" Well leave it to Ashley to quickly speak up and fill in the blanks. As soon as she is done telling Lucy, Troian comes to the table and she has to once again repeat the story.

Well now, the three of them are laughing their asses off and Shay and I are looking for any kind of relief. We look over at the bathrooms and now there is a line out the door, I look around and realize how busy this place has gotten while we were talking.

All I know is if I don't get some sort of relief soon, I am going to lose my mind. I seriously feel as if I am in a constant state of arousal and at any time, I am going to experience a mind blowing orgasm. I am so horny at the moment, I can't keep still, so to keep myself from accidentally touching myself, I slide hand along Shay's thigh. She starts to squirm a little in her seat, I can tell it is driving her crazy. She jumps up and grabs my hand and pulls me toward the dance floor. I say to her "Babe, what are you doing, I can't dance like this." She says, "Trust me, if you don't come dance with me right now, I will be forced to rip off all your clothes and have my way with you right here at our table." Needless to say, I followed her to the dance floor.

Shay's POV

Sasha just touched my thigh and I swear I am so horny... I mean even more than I normally am around Sash. We can't go back to the bathroom, it's way to busy in here now and we would be caught for sure. I only see one possible solution to our little problem. I jump up and grab Sash's hand and start to drag her to the dance floor. She stops and says "Babe what are you doing, I can't dance like this." Man do I know what she means, but it seems to be our only solution to getting any relief without getting thrown out for actually having sex in the club. I tell her "Trust me, if you don't come dance with me right now, I will be forced to rip off all your clothes and have my way with you right here at our table."