Chapter 66

Sammy's POV

Last night was wonderful, Sasha made us the most amazing pasta dish... I can't believe she just made it up as she went. I just love seeing them so happy and in love. I get up and decide to see if I can channel my inner Sasha, and make us some breakfast before the girls get here to pick them up. I get to the kitchen and I am surprised to see breakfast is almost ready, and Sasha standing there smiling at me. She says "Good morning Sammy" I smile back and say "Good morning Sasha, how did you sleep?" I mentally slap myself because I heard them again last night. I look up at her and I am blushing, she says "Were we too loud again? I'm sorry... we might have to look into sound proofing the bedroom." and then we both start laughing. Shay comes walking in and kisses Sasha before saying "Good morning gorgeous... whats so funny?" Sasha and I look at each other a giggle before she says "Good morning to you too beautiful, Sammy and I were discussing the possibility of sound proofing the bedroom." Shay says "Oh... sorry Sammy." I say "It's ok... it's kinda like getting free porn."

We all laugh and Shay says to Sasha "Did you cook all of this?" Sasha smiles and says "Yeah, I thought we could use a good breakfast before we hit the road." I say "Wow you cooked enough for an army, it all looks amazing." Sasha laughs and says "Yeah, I kinda figured the girls will be showing up soon, and you know Ashley, she is always hungry." We all started laughing and as if on cue, there was a knock on the door followed by Ashley saying "Put your clothes on bitches were here.... ohhh what smells so good." I cant help giggling at Ashley's comment, as the three girls walk into the kitchen. Shay says "Sasha cooked us breakfast before we hit the road." Ashley hugs Sasha and says "God I love you woman... maybe I should marry you." Shay says "Back off Benson, I told you she is mine." The girls and I can't help laughing at how these two are always at each other....

Sasha's POV

I wake up early and see that Shay is still sound asleep, I decide I'm going to get up quietly and go downstairs and make everyone breakfast, but I want to take a shower first, so I jump in the shower being careful not to wake Shay, and then make my way downstairs and start looking for something to make. I see there is nothing much to work with, so I look at the time and see that it is still very early, so I decide to run to the store and pick up some groceries... I can be there in less than ten minutes. I leave a note on the counter in case someone wakes up and cant find me, and then I grab Shay's keys and take off for the store. I get there and it's really quiet, I guess not many people shop at 5 am... Good thing for me anyways. I start shopping and before I knew it I had a cart full of groceries. I got bread, milk, eggs, juice, flour, bacon, sausage, syrup, and a bunch of other stuff I thought Sammy would like while we are gone.

I pay for the groceries and take them to the car... I check the time and it is 5:30, so I hurry back to the house and carry in all the food. I set it on the counter and put away the stuff I don't need. I start cooking and before I knew it, I had enough food prepared for a small army. I laugh at myself because when I get started cooking, I just cant stop. I look at what I have made, and I see French toast with berries and cream, eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, and a fruit salad. I get the coffee started and hear someone coming downstairs. I turn and see Sammy standing there, she says "Good morning Sasha, how did you sleep?" hearing that question, I knew we were too loud again last night. I apologise and had just made a joke about sound proofing the bedroom, when Shay comes downstairs. She walks over and kisses me before saying "Good morning gorgeous.... What's so funny?" I say "good morning beautiful" and tell her that Sammy and I were discussing sound proofing the bedroom and she blushes because she knows Sammy heard us again last night.

She apologises to Sammy and then says "Did you cook all of this?" Slightly embarrassed at the amount of food I made, I smile and say "Yeah, I thought we could use a good breakfast before we hit the road." Sammy says "Wow you cooked enough for an army, it all looks amazing." I laughs and say "Yeah, I kinda figured the girls will be showing up soon, and you know Ashley, she is always hungry." We were all laughing when there was a knock at the door followed by a sound that could only be described as Ashley "Put your clothes on bitches were here.... ohhh what smells so good." Sammy is giggling at Ashley's comment, as the three girls walk into the kitchen. Shay says "Sasha cooked us breakfast before we hit the road." Ashley hugs me tight and says "God I love you woman... maybe I should marry you." Shay says "Back off Benson, I told you she is mine." I laugh because I love these two girls and how they are with each other.