Chapter 34

Sasha's POV

Shay and I just left my parents room and I am so happy right now, I am still giggling from the fact that not only did they accept our relationship, they welcomed Shay into our family. As we walk back to our room to pack a bag for our trip to see Shay's parents, Shay squeezes my hand and says "See, I told you there was nothing to worry about." I say "Yeah, I know... I don't know why I was so worried, I love you and it wouldn't have changed anything if they hadn't." She smiles and reaches for our door and unlocks it. I walk in and she closes the door behind us, she pulls be back and spins me around before attacking my lips... I tell her "Baby, you need to call and get us some tickets and then call your parents and let them know we are coming." She groans and says "Yeah, I know... OK, you start packing and I will make the calls." I kiss her one more time and head over to the closet to start looking for clothes to take with us. Shay is on the phone for just a few minutes and then she says "OK, I have the tickets and we leave in three hours, so we need to hurry so we can get checked in." I smile and say "OK, I will finish packing our bags and you call your mom and dad." She kisses me and says "Deal."

I am just finishing packing the last of our things and I find myself staring at her while she is on the phone to her mom. I can't help noticing how happy she is while she is talking to her mom... God I love this woman so much, I just hope that us telling her parents doesn't damage that relationship. I am so lost in thought, I didn't notice her get off her phone and walk over to me. She grabs me and pulls me into a hug and a kiss before saying "Babe, are you alright? I hope you are not worrying about meeting with my parents... you know they love you already, they can't stop talking about you every time they see us together. And I love you so much, nothing is going to change if they don't accept the relationship... I promise you that." I smile at her and say "I love you too, I just can't help worrying about how it might change your relationship with your parents if they don't accept us." She kisses me again and says "Lets worry about that if it happens and not before." I reluctantly agree and she pulls me in for a deep kiss, it starts to get heated quickly and I have to pull away. I say "Babe, as much as I would love to rip your clothes off and have my way with you, we really need to get going if we don't want to miss our plane." She lets out a throaty moan that was so sexy, I almost went in for another kiss. She says "Your right, we need to go."

Shay's POV

I just got off the phone with my mom, I look over and Sasha seems a million miles away, so I walked over and pull her into a hug and a kiss. I ask her if she is OK and I tell her not to worry about meeting with my parents, I try to remind her how much they already love her and she finally seems a little more relaxed. I pull her into a deep kiss and it gets heated in seconds. She pulls away and says "Babe, as much as I would love to rip your clothes off and have my way with you, we really need to get going if we don't want to miss our plane." I let out a frustrated moan and say "Your right, we need to go."

We are in the cab on the way to the airport and the cab driver keeps looking at Sasha... it's really starting to piss me off, but I really can't do anything about it because we cant chance him recognising who we are and possibly telling the media about us. I sit in silence but occasionally give him a dirty look. After a few minutes, we are at the airport and headed to check in. After checking our bags we go through customs and then into the waiting area. We are sitting waiting to be called for boarding and Sasha doesn't know that I booked us in first class, I just wanted us to be comfortable and for her to relax. I lean over and whisper in her ear "Baby, I just want you to know how much I love you, and no matter what happens with my parents, nothing is going to change." She smiles and leans in to whisper in my ear when all of a sudden we hear "OMG... it's Emily and Alison." Sasha sits up and we see five teenage girls standing in front of us bouncing in excitement." One little girl says "OMG OMG OMG... are you going to Canada together? Are you two a real couple, is Emison real? OMG, this is Awesome."