Chapter 32

Ashley's POV

The girls are all laughing at me because I was complaining that I was the one who had to see Sasha and Shay naked and then Sasha said "Oh you loved it and you know it" Well I wasn't laughing, but I have to say, if I were gay... well they both have amazing bodies and I didn't mind seeing them as much as I said I did, but I will never tell them that... ever!!! Anyway, I acted mad and said "Hey do you guys want to shut up now so we can find the damn key?" Lucy and Troian finally quit laughing and started looking around the room for the key to the cuffs. I said "Where was the last place you remember seeing it?" and Sasha says "Oh,.. well after I was done with... never mind that part (Blushes) I took them off of Shay and I set the key on the nightstand." I walk over to the closest one and say "This one?" and Sasha says "Yeah, I could have sworn I put it right there." I look all around while Lucy checks the one on the other side of the bed and Troian is checking the dresser. I didn't see it anywhere so I stupidly I said "So what happened after you took off the handcuffs?" Shay says "It was my turn to show Sasha what I got her from..." Shay stopped talking and Sasha blushed big time. OK, now I got to know what Shay got Sasha so I said "Oh yeah? What did you get her?" Shay says "Umm... just something, never mind, it doesn't matter, we are looking for a key remember?" I said "Yeah, yeah... I'll find your damn key."

We have been looking for the past 10 mins and so far nothing, so Troian says "Are you sure it's not in the bed with you?" The girls both look at each other and go under the covers to check... I hear Shay whisper something to Sasha but I couldn't hear what she was saying. I yell "Hey, no funny business while we are in the room... got it?" Sasha says from under the covers "We're not... geez." Lucy lets out a giggle and Troian says "We have looked everywhere, where could it be?" I say "You two look behind the nightstands? I will check under the bed, maybe it got knocked under somehow... you never know with these sex freaks." I reach under the bed and start feeling around hoping to find this small key... all of a sudden, I feel something strange but I couldn't tell what it was, so I said "Hey, I got something and I pulled it out."

I am on my knees beside the bed and I look at what I am holding... all I can say is "OH MY GOD!!! Are you freaking kidding me?" I quickly drop it and stand up saying "No, no way, no how,... nope, nope, I am done, I draw the line at holding sex toys that aren't mine... I am out of here, you girls are on your own... I have to go scrub my hands, I will see you guys downstairs... you have one hour before the car gets here to pick us up, so you better hurry and find that key and get your horny, sex addicted asses dressed." I left the room and went straight to the restaurant bathrooms to scrub my hands and then have several coffees to settle my nerves. I can still hear the girls laughing their asses off as the door shut behind me.

Shay's POV

The girls are looking everywhere for that stupid key... note to self, get a big keychain for it so we cant lose it again. Troian says "Are you sure it's not in the bed with you?" I look at Sasha and she looks at me, we both go under the covers to look... I hear Ash tell the girls to check behind the nightstands and she would look under the bed. All of a sudden I remember I threw the strap-on under the bed before Ashley got there so she didn't see it. I whisper to Sasha "Oh shit, I put the toy under the bed before Ash got here, she is going to find it." Sasha looks at me mortified and then I hear Ashley say "Hey no funny business while we are in the room with you, got it?" Sasha says "We're not geez" Lucy giggles and then I hear Ashley say "I got something" and I know exactly what she has. The next thing I know Ashley is screaming "OH MY GOD!!! Are you freaking kidding me?" She quickly drops it and stands up saying "No, no way, no how,... nope, nope, I am done, I draw the line at holding sex toys that aren't mine... I am out of here, you girls are on your own... I have to go scrub my hands, I will see you guys downstairs... you have one hour before the car gets here to pick us up, so you better hurry and find that key and get your horny, sex addicted asses dressed."