Chapter 76

Shay's POV

I wake up early and Sasha is asleep in my arms, I smile at how lucky I am to have her in my life. I kiss the top of her head and try to get out of bed without waking her. I am almost succesful but Sasha opens her eyes and smiles at me before saying "Good morning beautiful" I lean back in and kiss her lips before saying "Good morning gorgeous." She says "Where are you sneaking off to?" I giggle and say "Well, it's our last day here so I thought I would go order us breakfast in bed, and then set up some fun activities for us to do today." She smiles, winks and says "I can think of some fun activities for us to do today." I laugh and say "Well of course we can do those activities, but I was thinking maybe you might like to try something new." She once again smiles and turns it sexual, she says "Well I'm always up for trying new things in the bedroom with you." I gulp and say "Wow, ok... good to know, but I was talking about maybe trying water zumba, and then maybe a sauna followed by mani-pedi's and facials... What do you think?"

She leans in and kisses me before saying "I think that sounds like a fantastic last day... as long as you promise we can finish the day with a naked jacuzzi." I swallow hard and stutter out "Y..y..yeah, ummm... we can do that too." She smiles knowing the effect she has on me. I say "Ok, why don't you stay in bed and I will go order our breakfast, and I will join you back in bed as soon as it gets here." She bites her lip and my body shudders in response. I lean in and kiss her beautiful heart shaped lips, and within seconds it gets heated, she squeezes my breast and I let out a low moan, I pull back and say "Babe, your not playing fair." She giggles and says "I can't help it if your so damn sexy I can't control myself." I laugh and say "Well as bad as I want to stay here and make love to you, I need to go make arrangements for our last day." I kiss her quickly one more time before getting out of bed to go make the arrangements, and order breakfast.

I walk out into the living room and I see Ashley sitting there, I go over to her and she looks like she is deep in thought. I say "Hey, whats wrong? Why are you up so early and just sitting here staring into space?" She jumps and says "Damn it Bhutta, you scared the shit out of me." I giggle a little but quickly realize something is definitely bothering her. I sit down next to her and say "Hey... what's the matter Ash?" She takes a deep breath and says "Nothing... I mean there is but... Well it's kinda embarrassing." I say "Ash, come on... you know you can tell me anything right? I mean I carried you five miles on my back naked for God's sake." She lets out a little giggle but then her face goes serious again. She says "Promise you won't laugh and you won't judge me." I give her a look and say "Of course not Ash, you know I love you... you're like the sister I never wanted." She once again giggled and then smacked my arm.

She says "Well I guess you are the perfect one to help me with this... so here goes. Last night, I was flirting with Thomas, you remember the hot guy who helped us out?" I smile and say "Yeah, he was kinda hard to forget." She says "Well, he kissed me, and I kissed him back, but I felt nothing... no sparks, no tingles, nothing. I tried to get into it but I just couldn't. As hot as he was, I should have been all over him but... I don't know what's wrong with me. I've never had this problem before, I know it's been a while, and I found him very sexy, but I didn't feel anything... so I stopped it before it went anywhere. Bhutta, what's wrong with me?" I laugh and she says "You said you wouldn't laugh." I quickly stop laughing and say "I'm sorry you're right... Ash, there is nothing wrong with you... maybe you just weren't attracted to him in that way is all." She says "Yeah but it's not the first time it's happened since New York." I raise an eyebrow and say "Ok, explain" she says "Well, Tyler for example... every time I kiss Tyler, I get feelings... but ever since New York and that woman kissing me, I can't stop thinking about it... I can't believe I'm telling you this, but I felt something when she kissed me. It was so much different then kissing a dude. Her lips were softer, and it was just amazing. I have been having sexual thoughts about being with a woman ever since and... damn it, I think that woman broke me or something."