Chapter 6

Sasha's POV

As Shay and I walk out of the dressing room, it becomes clear very quickly that more people have arrived to watch this shoot including Lisa and Marlene. Feeling more than a little self conscious, we both decide to share the single sheet we were given. The shear closeness of her near naked body next to mine was more than a little distracting. I feel Shay slightly stiffen against me and I decide to play it cool, I start to giggle at our situation to try and lighten the mood. It works, Shay joins in the laughter and immediately seems to loosen up and be more comfortable with our predicament.

The photographer takes us over to the area he wants to shoot, it almost looks like a bed against the wall. My mind is racing, trying to think about what he is possibly going to have us doing. Before I could say anything, he says "OK, Sasha and Shay, we are going to make it look like you two are in bed together. I want you to hold the sheet like it's covering you and we will move it to expose the right amount of skin" He winks at us and then positions us facing each other up against this wall that looks like a bed. He moves us in so close that I can feel Shay's body slightly trembling. I can tell she is nervous so I smile at her and ask if she was OK. She smiles back and says "Yeah, it's just a lot of people watching and it makes it kind of weird" I agree with her and tell her not to look at them, just look at me and relax, we will get through this together.

By the time the photographer has us where he wants us, our body's are skin to skin and less than an inch away from being lip to lip. It would be extremely hot if it weren't for all the people watching and the constant flash from the cameras. I want to kiss her so bad right now, but because I know it's not scripted and there are dozens of people watching, not to mention my own fear of losing my friend, I just stare into her eyes and think about what it would be like to kiss her right now.

After hundreds of pictures and several different poses, we are finally finished... Marlene and Lisa walk over and tell us what a great job we did and how amazing the pictures were going to be. Marlene told us to go ahead and get dressed and she will meet us back at the Warner Brothers lot in 2 hrs to film our Emison flashback segment. We said our goodbyes and headed back to the lot to prepare for our big shoot.... I for one could use a cold shower after nearly 4 hours of being that close to an almost naked Shay without being able to kiss her.

Shay's POV

After a very intense photoshoot, I was so ready to get out of there, just thinking about how close Sasha and I were is making me tingle all over. I can honestly say I have never felt anything like it before.

When the photographer said he was done with us, Lisa and Marlene came over and raved about how great we did and how "HOT" the pictures were going to be. Marlene told us we could head back to the studio and we would be shooting our Emison reshoot in 2 hours. I hurried back to the dressing room to put some clothes on and Sammy was hot on my heels, squealing like a school girl. She said "OMG!!! Shay, that was so hot!!! The fans are going to love it almost as much as I did." I chuckle at her and tell her, "I'm glad one of us enjoyed it" to which she quickly replied "Oh come on, you can't tell me that didn't turn you on maybe just a little bit?" I give her a smirk and quickly turn to get dressed hoping she didn't notice my cheeks starting to turn a deep red. I was thinking to myself, if she only knew how turned on I was right now, she would totally lose it.

Back at the studio, everyone was busy setting up for our big Emison flashback scene. I hurried back to my dressing room to grab a quick shower and then head off to wardrobe, followed by hair and makeup, I only had an hour and a half before we were set to meet on set to begin shooting. On my way to hair and makeup, I run into Ashley, Lucy and Troian. They all came running up and asked how the photoshoot went.