Chapter 82

Shay's POV

Sasha and I have been shooting scenes together most of the day and I am exhausted, but Sasha is full of energy. Marlene just called for a two hour break and not a moment too soon for me... I grab Sasha and say "Hey let's run back to the dressing room and rest until they need us again." Sasha smiles and says "Sounds good to me my love." She is practically skipping back to my dressing room. When we get inside, I say "Babe? How are you so full of energy and I feel like I'm about to drop any second?" She smiles and says "I don't know, but I feel really good, in fact" She leans in and kisses me before saying "I've got so much energy that I plan on making you feel as good as I do." She comes back in and kisses me, she has me backed up against the couch before I know what happened. She pushes me down on the couch, and starts kissing down my neck while unbuttoning my top. She has it off of me in seconds, and quickly begins kissing down to my breasts. It feels amazing and I am enjoying it completely, but I am so tired... I start to say something but she unhooks my bra and has my nipple in her mouth before I could form any words. Anything I was going to say left my head as soon as her tongue touched my nipple...

I lean my head back and let out a moan, I feel her smile against my breast. She moves to the other breast and gives it the same attention before kissing down my stomach towards my center. She removes my pants followed by my panties... she kisses both sides of my thighs before letting her tongue move ever so lightly through my folds. The feeling causes me to buck my hips in a desperate search for more contact... she backs out and says "Oh, is someone impatient? Don't worry my love, I won't tease you... too much." She let's out a giggle and once again lets her tongue barely make contact with my center. She gets to my throbbing nub and she lets her tongue flick the tip softly and all I want is for her to take it in her mouth. I let out a frustrated moan and she takes the hint and captures it in her mouth... Her tongue begins to flick the tip at a fast pace. I am so close and I can feel the orgasm building quickly. I say "Ooooh God baby, I'm close... I... I'm gonna cum." She quickly slips two fingers inside me and begins to pump them in and out at a fast pace. My body begins to shake and within moments I have come undone.

Sasha comes back up and kisses me passionately and I return her kiss. She starts to get excited again, her hands begin exploring my body, but I am just so tired. I let out a yawn, and she looks at me and says "I'm sorry babe, I can see that you are super tired... why don't you catch a nap and I am going to run to grab you some coffee." I smile at her and say "I'm sorry my love, I will make it up to you, I promise." Sasha leans in and kisses me again and says "I know you will my love... now close your eyes and get some rest. I will be back in a little while." She gives me one more kiss and disappears out the door. I lay back on the couch and smile at how lucky I am to have her in my life. I let out another yawn and start to close my eyes to rest, but I can't help but think Sasha seemed a little different... but my eyes are growing ever so heavy, so I shake it off and quickly drift off to sleep.

Sasha's POV

I can't believe how good I feel, I just made love to Shay and I am so full of energy, I can't stay still. I can see how sleepy she is so I tell her to rest and I will go get her some coffee. I know we have to shoot some more scenes later this evening, and I really should rest, but I just cant... these diet pills are giving me so much energy, I feel amazing.... I leave Shay to rest, and head towards crafty to find my girl some coffee. When I round the corner, I see Ashley also headed towards crafty. I yell "Hey Ash, wait up..." She turns and smiles when she see me... I run to catch up with her and she says "Hey Sash, what ya up to?" I smile back and say "Well Shay is resting before we have to go back and shoot some more scenes, and I thought I would grab her some coffee, and maybe a bite to eat." Ash says "Well aren't you a sweetheart..." I laugh and say "What are you up to? Have you finished filming for today?" She says "Actually yeah, I just finished a few minutes ago, and I was going to grab a coffee and maybe flirt with the new girl working at crafty." I laugh and say "Really Ash? Have you decided to go full on lesbian or are you just having a little fun?"