Chapter 40

Sasha's POV

We make it to the airport and out to the private jet Marlene sent back for us. It took forever to get all our stuff loaded, I'm surprised the plane had enough room to carry it all. Shortly after take off, Shay suggests that we should probably get some more rest so we would feel rested for the party tonight... so we cuddled up together and quickly fell asleep. Several hours later Troian was waking us up, along with Lucy and Ashley who had also fallen asleep. I feel so much better now that my hangover is gone, and Shay looks super rested. The time we spent asleep together on the plane was the closest we had been for any length of time since we left for Canada. It felt so good just to curl up in her arms and sleep, I always feel safe in her arms. Shay raises her eyebrow at me because I guess I was staring at her. She says "What's on your mind babe?" I give her a little grin, bite my lip and say "You" she gives a little chuckle and says "You have been on my mind since the day I met you, but even more so over the past few days, if you know what I mean." I swallow hard and say "Oh I think I know exactly what you mean, and when we get home, I plan on having my way with you... just so you know."

Shay grins at me and comes in for a kiss before saying "Good to know... I may have had that exact plan in mind myself." I smile and say "Oh really? Well, we will see who gets their way... I'm betting it's me." Then I wink at her and fasten my seat belt for landing. She starts giggling and says "Oh you think so huh? Well I accept your challenge, and may the best woman win." I smile and say "I think I'm going to really like winning this one." then I bite my lip one more time for good measure. I see Shay draw in a shaky breath and she says "Ohhhh... your playing dirty... I'll have to make you pay for that one." I look her in the eyes and say "Promise?" and I shoot her a wink and a sly grin. All of a sudden Ashley says "Good grief, you two are the horniest bitches I have ever seen..." Shay looks at Ashley and says "Hey little miss cock block, we have every right to be horny... we haven't been able to be together since we our little handcuff incident." She laughs and says "Seriously? You expect us to believe you have gone four days without having sex?" I speak up and say "Yes Ashley, we couldn't sleep together while we were in Canada, and when we got back, we went to the Ellen Show, and then we hung out with you girls... and let's not forget, someone... namely you... stole Shay's spot in our bed last night. So yeah, we haven't had sex or even been able to actually sleep together in a bed since the handcuff incident." All three girls say "Wow" at the same time, Troian says "Knowing how hot you two are for one another, I guess I can see why your so frustrated." Shay says "Yeah, I guess you can say that... all I know is nobody better be at my house when we get there because I might just have to kill someone. We have a lot of catching up to do." I smile at Shay and say "Your damn right we do..." and I go in for a kiss that gets interrupted by the pilot announcing we are preparing to land at LAX.

Shay's POV

We just landed at LAX and we are waiting for the guy to load our luggage in the car I rented, because I couldn't get a hold of Sammy to pick us up. The girls offered to drop us off, but we all had so much luggage and other stuff, I told them it would probably just be easier to rent a car. I decide I am going to try and get a hold of Sammy again, to let her know we are back in LA, and more importantly, to make sure we have the house to ourselves. I have been trying to reach her since yesterday to let her know we were coming home, and make arrangements for her to pick us up, but she hasn't answered her phone. I hope everything is alright. I just realized that I haven't talked to her since she dropped us off at the airport a week ago. Sammy still isn't answering, so I decide to shoot her a text to let her know we rented a car and are on our way to the house. She doesn't respond, so I figure she is just busy and will text me back later. The guy finally finishes loading our stuff in the car, so we get in and I begin to drive us to my house. Sasha says "Finally, we are alone... I can't wait until we get to the house, I have some serious plans for you." A smile comes to my face as I picture what those plans include... I say "Yeah, I have a few plans for you too." She laughs and says "Did you get a hold of Sammy?" I say "No, and I can't imagine why she is not answering or calling me back. I'm sure everything is alright, because someone would have gotten in touch with us if anything bad happened." Sash says "Your right, she is probably just enjoying the last of her time off.... That reminds me, did you tell Sammy about us yet?" I say "No, I haven't talked to her since she dropped us at the airport a week ago." She laughs and says "Well, I am pretty sure she is going to be one happy camper." I laugh and say "Yeah, that might be the understatement of the century."