Chapter 64

Sasha's POV

I woke up laying on Shay's chest, and I was feeling great but a little sore, God I still can't believe how much sex we had last night, I really feel bad for Shay. She probably wont want to have sex with me again for a week, I got to say though... it was really good sex, we did just about everything we could do and then some. I'm glad the drug finally wore off because I was exhausted, and I know my poor baby was too... I look up and see that she is still sleeping, I don't want to wake her up, so I ease my way up and out of bed as quietly as I can throw on my robe and make my way to the bathroom for a shower. I am almost there when I hear a quiet knock on the door, I look and see Shay is exposed, so I quickly cover her and she rolls over hugging the covers. I smile and go to the door to see who it is.

I open the door and I see the girls standing there with smiles, I give them the shush sign and wave them in and we walk to the kitchen/living room area. I say "Hey guys, what ya doing here?" Lucy sets some bags of groceries on the counter and says "Mar asked us to check on you guys and make sure neither one of you needed an ambulance." she giggles and then says "And she wanted us to bring some food for you guys... we knew you guys couldn't go anywhere last night so..." Ashley walks over to the bed and looks at Shay sleeping and then comes back over and says "Sash what did you do to her? She is out cold... at least I think she is. You didn't kill her with sex did you?" I laugh and say "No, Ashley... she is just tired, we had a long night." Ashely says "Yeah, Emison was getting sexy in the sheets for sure... Do you remember what you did in the car?" I blush and say "Yes, Ashley... I remember everything, I just couldn't stop myself... I had no control, I knew what I wanted and I had to get it. I mean don't get me wrong, I always want Shay... but this was different. I had to have her, my entire body wanted her more that anything and I thought I would lose my mind if I didn't have her." Ashley says "Wow, I didn't know it was that powerful, I just thought it made you a little horny." I laugh and say "Yeah, that too, but it was more than that."

The girls all give me a hug and tell me they were sorry that happened to me before saying goodbye, because they had to shoot today. After they leave, I look at Shay and she is still out of it, so I head back into the bathroom to get my shower. I am standing under the water remembering what we did last night, and although it was amazing, I am ashamed I had no control. All of a sudden I feel arms around me and I smile as I turn around to see a smiling Shay. She says "Good morning gorgeous" I say "Good morning to you to beautiful." She leans in and kisses me sweetly before I say "Babe, about last night..." She cuts me off with a passionate kiss. I say "Wow, after last night I would have figured you had enough of me." She kisses me again and says "I will never get enough of you... Although, last night we sure wore ourselves out... I don't think I have slept that hard in years." I giggle and say "Me either, I just can't believe we did it that many times... and I must say, you were amazing all night long." She laughs and says "Babe you might have been in a sex starved state but you are always amazing."

Shay's POV

I wake up and Sasha wasn't in bed, I hear the water running so I decide to join her... and you would think after all the sex we had last night, I would have had enough... but I always want her. I get up and go to the bathroom and step inside behind Sasha... I wrap my arms around her and she turns with a smile on her face. The minute I see that smile I feel a familiar tingle, I smile back and give her a passionate kiss letting her know I want her. She says "Wow, after last night I would have figured you had enough of me." I kiss her again and tell her that I will never get enough of her... I know she is feeling bad about last night so I say "Babe you might have been in a sex starved state, but you are always amazing." She smiles and I say "As a matter of fact..." I wink and her and go in for a deep kiss... She kisses me back, she opens her mouth and lets my tongue in to do battle with hers.