Chapter 1-Beginning

"Everything must have beginning. When the beginning has started, problems will come too."

Your POV

  "Oppa, wake up!" I hit Jungkook oppa ass after 5 times I woke him. "1o minutes." he showed his fingers. "Andwae!!" I hit his back. "YAH!!" he shouted at me and I quickly ran to the kicthen where the others ate their breakfast.

  "Wae? Did you hit his back again?" Namjoon oppa asked. "A-ani." I create my aegyo. "YAH PARK CHORIM!! THIS IS THE SECOND TIME!!" he hit my head.

  "Ouch!My head hurtsss." i faked cry. "Eat the breakfast and go to your school." Jin oppa laughed as he put the food infront of me. "ne, oppa." I hugged him. "I'm stink, dongsaeng." we all laughed.

  "By the way, we will have fanmeeting at 1o'clock. One of our driver will take you at 11:30" Tae oppa said. They all wait for my reaction. "Don't stare at me like that. I will do anything for our ARMYs even my life too." i said and took my bag.

  "I will not eat those food. But, i'll just take this." we all did a hugged group and I walked to the car. 

  "Mr. Choi, I need to go to my school." I said to him. "Ne, Miss Chorim. he bowed to me. "Don't call me that name when we go to my school. Call me Chaerin" I said and ate my apple.

Fast foward

  "Miss Chaerin, we are infront of your school." Mr. Choi opened my door. "Thank you." i bowed at him. "It's my job." he smiled.

  I walked to the class but I stopped by someone. "Nerdie gurl is here!" Choi Bora took my hand. She's the one who bullied me but she never let the others bullied me. She's known as the daughter of BTS' driver and the  the daughter of model. Her dad is the driver while her mom is the model. Actually her dad can do the other job but bighit entertainment had been help him a lot. So, he liked to be BTS driver and BIGHIT accepted him. 

"But she never knew that the one who she bullied is the member of BTS"

  "Yah, Park Chaerin! Did you do my homework last night? "I'm sorry, Bora." she slappe left cheek. 

  "You will pay for this tomorrow." she said and ran to her crush. "She had so many crush. Bias too. She'll never let them date another woman." I sighed and remmembered a memory.

Flashback

  "We will meet Mr. Choi daughter right?" V asked while checked on his hair. "Ne." he put some cream on my face.

  "OPPA!!I ALREADY PUT ON MY MAKE UP!!" I raised on my voice at him. "He is older than you, maknae." Jimin oppa smirked. "NAMJOON OPPA!!Vmin's ship teased me again!!" I shouted and stomped angrily.

Bangtan's living room.

  I walked to our living room and saw a girl sat at our couch with the older line. She smiled at me. The FAKED one.

  "Annyeonghaseyo, Choi Bora imnida." he bowed 30 degree. I bowed back. "When I saw your personality, I can tell that you're older than me." i smirked. "Are you sure? My birthday is on 24March 2002." she smirked back. "Yes, eonnie." I sat next to her.

  "I think we are going to give you two a space to talk each other. We want to cook." Seokjin dragged them to the kitchen. "Excuse me?" Bora called me rudely. "You're not allow to sit next to me actually. This is just for V oppa." she said with disgusted face.

  "Whatever." I took a sit infront of her. I took my phone and chat Jimin, V, Jungkook to sit with us.

End of flashback

Fast foward

  "Are you ready?I wish that I don't attend this fanmeeting if it's not for ARMYs." J-hope oppa talked to himself after handing me a bottle of water. We walked to the stage and liked another fanmeeting, we introduced ourselves.

  "BANG!TAN!Hello, we are BTS!" we greeted them and of course they greeted us too. We took our sit and ARMYs came to the first sit, V oppa, second Jin oppa, third Jhope oppa, fourth Namjoon oppa, fifth Jungkook oppa, sixth Suga oppa, seventh me and last Jimin.

  "Oppa, I'll give you this cute hair clip." the ARMY showed Suga the clip. "Why don't you just give this to our maknae?" he smiled. She just glared at me and put it on Suga oppa hair. She went to Jimin place, totally ignored that I am the member of BTS.

  But, there about 15 to 17 came to me. "Eonnie, I wish you can read my diary. You know that? I love BTS so much. You guys are fun, but i don't think so if you don't show your true smile. The smile that I saw when you guys debut in 2013. Eonnie, please read this for me......" she pouted.

  "Okay, I'll read this." I smiled and signed her book or album or whatever it was. "Thank you so much eonnie!!" she overjoyed. I saw that Jimin and Suga smiled and the others too. But the others ARMYs who were totally ignored me earlier just made an disgusted face.

Fast foward

  "Arghhh! I am tired!!" i jumped on my bed. I opened a group chat:

Park's daughters and sons

Ugly eldest

YAH!!Why the group is sooooo krik2?!?!

Cutiest maknae

We are tiredd oppaaaa.............

elder ugly sis

We will not have time to chat with you *evil laugh

The younger cutie bro

Stop it!!I just finished practicing your band group dance Chorim.

The cutest maknae

Jinjja?!?!What song?

 Younger cutie bro

I need you----

The cutest maknae

Hahaha......You took 1 month 2 days to practice tha song?!?!?

Ugly eldest

Yah!!!My members fell asleep. I'm bored T_T

The cutest maknae

All slept on the couch except me and Jin oppa. How about eonnie?

Elder ugly sis

They sleep peacefully

Younger cutie bro

Yah!!I'm jealous you know?!?!!? I will become part of singer so public and all of your members know about our relationship!!!!I'll sleep, GOODNIGHT, uri dongsaeng, noona and hyung.

I closed my phone and fell asleep..................

______________________________________________________________

Hi GUys!!! Do you want to hear bad or good news first? I think I'll tell you the good news first. Finalllllly I publish this chapter. The beginning. It is bad right? Because she has/have? many hatersssssssssssssssssssss.

the badddd one is, I unpublished my first story. But, don't worry because after I finish this book, maybe I'll publish book two or I just make V or Jimin fanfics. I'm so sorry because I need to unpublish that book...................................Mianhae guyssssss