Chapter 15-his tears

Taehyung POV *still his pov becus I miss him too much*

  I gasped when I saw only darkness. Suddenly, there's a light on a picture. under the pic there's something. 'a day that mean a lot to us, our first day'

 Sec light with one pic, bangtan face. 'Bangtan face when they knew about us!That's funny babe!!'

  Third light with  two pics,'first anniversary!!' my tears started to flow when I remembered the beautiful day.

  Fourth light with a pic,'second anniversary!' the pic showed that she was crying because of the surprise that I threw to her, with my evil face.

  Fifth light with a pic,'third anniversary!' It showed that I was crying because of her surprise. That time, I was glad that she's not mad, it turned that she threw me a surprise.

  Sixth light with a pic, and a mirror. 'Fourth anniversary!!!' the pic showed me kneel while put on her ring.It was a very beautiful pic. A mirror, showed me and her behind me. I turned back.

  "Happy 4th anniversary oppa!!I glad that I have you on my hand. Although that you're weird, I stil love you as much as I love myself. I knew that everyone is not perfect, but for me, you're the perfect one for me. We work on the same group. We've through so many hard time and good time. You've problem, you told me. I've problem, I told to you. I knew that I'm not perfect for the ARMYs, but I'm yours. No one changes that." I can stop the tears. I feel really glad that I have her in my life.

  She walked to me,

"When you say that you love me, 

On the clouds I'm walking,

let me hear so say that again just one more time.

When you say that you love me,

All I need is one thing,

That you'll never change just one more time"

  She sang before she hugged me tightly and wiped my tears. "For you." she gave me a cut long box. 

  I opened it and saw a cute necklace. That is gucci boy on the middle. I saw her wearing a same necklace too, gucci girl.

    "Thanks, Rimrim!!" i kissed her forhead. I just knew that the same staff recorded us.

  She wore the necklace to me and whispered, "I love you!"

THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chorim is so sweet