Chapter 16-We're back!

Your POV

  "The time flies so fast!" I said to Tae. He just nodded. 'Jelly' i sighed.

Flashback

  I walked to Tae but I suddenly fell next to a boy. he helped me. "Thank you." I bowed.

  "No need to bow.It jus~~ Chorim?" the boy looked shock. "Daehwi oppa? i glad that you are the one that save me from being shame." we laughed. Then we started talking until,

  "Ehem ehem." there's someone behind me. "Wha~ Tae!" I laughed nervously.  He just glared at me.

  "Taehyung sunbae. Nice to meet you again." Daehwi smiled. He smiled back. "We have to go now." then he walked away.

  "I'm sorry oppa. I've to go now. Don't mind that jelly boy." I waved at him. "Jelly?Jealous?" Daehwi asked himself.

End of the flashback

  'whatever, I want to sleep.' then I slept.

Taehyung's POV *miss him? smirked*

  "Daehwi again, Daehwi again. Wae?!?!" I talked to myself while Chorim slept next to me. "Why my yeoja chingu is so beautiful? If she's  ugly, then she's only mine." I said totally forgot that she's ARMYs' too.

Chorim's POV

  I opened my eyes and saw my cute gucci boy. "TAE, WAKE UP!!!We're here already." he just woke up and took our back. Then, he went to the airport.(walk out from the plane). "Ignore me as much as you can. If you can." I smirked. 

  I walked and saw a bunch of girls. "don't tell me that they're~" "Taehyung oppa!!" they yelled.

  I ran as fast as I can when I saw Jin car. I quickly went inside and took a deep breathe. "That was so close!" i sighed.

  "So close what? The articles spread over the world. That you were celebrating  your 4th years anniversary as gf and bf. " I closed my eyes. "What are we going to do?" I sighed.

  "Pd-nim said this is the time." I opened my eyes. "What?" me and Tae asked. "Relationship." Jin said.

  "How aboout CEO-nim?" I asked. "He said that you two should. He said, if that's the truth, then we just revealed it. We can't keep this too long. It had been four years. When we traveled, scene sweet that recorded had been edit. Don't you two feel sorry to ARMYs? Staff that always working for this?" our tears dropped.

  "Don't you feel sorry to our ARMY that always support us? I'm sure if they don't  accept this at the first, They will." Jin about to say something.

  "I'm afraid that ARMYs will hurt themselves. I'l not forgive myself if that's happening." Tae hugged me."I'm sure they won't. if they love us, they have to love themselves because we taught them." I hugged him tightly.

  Jin's phone rang. "Yes, we're going to company right now." Jin said worriedly. "We've no time. We mus reveal it. The reporters that look like ants went to bighit." he drove to bighit quickly. There were so many reporters. The guars tried hard to protect us.

  "Is it true that both of you have a serious relationship?" "Is it true that both of you went to Japan for your 4rt anniversary?" we just quickly move.

Bighit's meeting room

  "We need to reveal it." PD-nim said. "But if the sale is going down, both of you must take punishment." CEO-nim said. "But trust me, I support this relationship. I ship both of you." the CEO-nim walked out with a wink. 

 "We'll have an interview with the reporters. We must do it for your sake." Jin said. I hugged him tightly. "Don't worry. Anything happen after this, we'll protect our gucci boy and diamond maknae. Were bangtan and we must through this together." he said calmly.

3o minutes later

  "Chorim and Taehung. Is it true that both of you are dating?" a reporter asked as the room filled with quietness.

   We took a deep breathe.

"Yes, we are. For 4 years and 3 days."

_________________________________

  Hi guys!!!!