Chapter 29-BTSxARMYs

Yoongi's pov

  Today was our own concert after 10 months left the stage. We weren't excited at all but we needed to do our best for ARMYs sake.

  We performed DNA at first. My heart beat so fast when I saw many ARMYs felt sad when theres no Chorim.

Author's POV

  The 7 members felt sad when they got a video, saying that Chorim wanted to leave the group. While Tae, cannot help but to cry again.

  When the y sang Spring Day, they didn't dance.

  "eolmana gidaryeoya

tto myeot bameul deo saewoya

noel boge deolkkae

manage deolkkae" Tae sang with tears streaming on his eyes.

  "NADO BOGO SHIPDA, KIM TAEHYUNG!!!I'LL NEVER LEAVE ALL OF YOU!!"

Taehyung's POV

                                           "NADO BOGO SHIPDA, KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!!"

  I saw my love ran to me and hugged me. After 5 seconds the other members came to us. The ARMYs started to sang Spring Day, to replace us.

  "Bogo shipda, oppa(s)." Chorim said while crying. Our mic were still on because we didn't use the holding mic.

Chorim's POV 

  I felt so happy. I saw them all smiling again . The time was almost up, so we said goodbye to ARMYs.

  "Guys, this isnt goodbye. This is see you again. We're going to do concert again for our next comeback. I promise all of you." I smiled.

>>skip>>

  "I miss this house." I pouted.

  "Then why didn't you comeback?" we were all sit on our dorms living room.

  "I...........................I just wanna rest huhu." I gave cutie face to Jin.

  "Okay2, enough chit-chat. We still have time to chat tomorrow. Goodnight!" They all went to their bedroom, left Tae and I alonee.

  "I miss you so much maknae!!~~>3" he hugged me then pecked my cheek.

  "I miss you too, crybabyy." he pouted after I said that.

  "So cutee~~~" I pinched his nose.

  "Like boyfriend, like girlfriend." I made ugly face.

  "If I am ugly, then you are ugly too." I giggled.

  "So, are you promise not to leave me again?" I put my head on his chest while my hands on his waist.

  "Maybeee~?" I kissed his cheek.

  "Promise mee~~" he pouted then put his hands on my waist.

  "Okay2, I promise that I will never ever leave Kim Taehyung, my namja chingu again so he will not cry. and i promise that my love for him is never stop even if his hair is white, his face isn't clean like now." he giggled after heard my confessing then suddenly kissed my lips. We cannot balanced our body then laid on the big sofa.

  "Saranghae, Park Chorim." Tae said while breaking the kiss.

  "Nado saranghae, Kim Taehyung." I smiled then pulled him to kiss me again.

                                      The End 

_____________________

If you support this fanfiction and want me to continue, please vote for this chapter. This isn't the end if u want me to continue~~

Q&A will started now if u want.